Others Completed Gamble Fight Plus [v1.013] [One Man Army]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
i have yet to find more fighting game that actually include r*pe or some kind of sex, not just plain tities. its hard to find a game like that, and i did my research.
You ever hear of "Rapelay?" It's made by Illusion and caused a stink for a while. Might be what you're looking for. Or how about "Strip Fighter" by StudioS. You can tell from the name its a Street Fighter hentai parody. Or JSK's games. You fight a single girl in a rpg/qte style and when you win you can either romance her, or do as you like. Maybe "QUEEN'S AXE" by NONKI? It's a beat em' up rather than a fighting game though. There's quite a bit of things out there. You're just looking in the wrong place.

Last edited:

Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
I think it's a good game, is not GREAT or something but it's well done and graphically optimized, various weapons to try, different equipment, hairs and body shape give you different advantages and disadvantages, like big boobs giving you a bonus of health and reducing speed, which I actually find kind of sexy, and the fights are fun, I like it.

Crow Armbrust

Devoted Member
Apr 29, 2018
I have the versión gamble fight the original with the save 100% I pass it to the plus version but it doesn't work, it's a shame the truth.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
You ever hear of "Rapelay?" It's made by Illusion and caused a stink for a while. Might be what you're looking for. Or how about "Strip Fighter" by StudioS. You can tell from the name its a Street Fighter hentai parody. Or JSK's games. You fight a single girl in a rpg/qte style and when you win you can either romance her, or do as you like. Maybe "QUEEN'S AXE" by NONKI? It's a beat em' up rather than a fighting game though. There's quite a bit of things out there. You're just looking in the wrong place.
i have played both games, exept for rapelay, since the controversy and SS wasnt appeal to me. what i mean is that theres not many fighting-H games around that combine fighting mechanichs with Hsubmissions/H-scenes around.

mostly all of the games with fighting mechanics are on RPG, the problem with that is it means isnt fighting but harrasment most of the times.

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
i have played both games, exept for rapelay, since the controversy and SS wasnt appeal to me. what i mean is that theres not many fighting-H games around that combine fighting mechanichs with Hsubmissions/H-scenes around.

mostly all of the games with fighting mechanics are on RPG, the problem with that is it means isnt fighting but harrasment most of the times.
Have you played Heroine Rumble? It's a wrestling game where you knock the opponent down and either use real wrestling moves to weaken them, or try to make them orgasm for a large hit to their health. When they lose you get to do whatever you want with them afterwards. It was made by Enlit3D and can be found on this site. I thought it was legitimately fun for a good while, but it takes some time to build your character up if you don't copy a save from the internet.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Have you played Heroine Rumble? It's a wrestling game where you knock the opponent down and either use real wrestling moves to weaken them, or try to make them orgasm for a large hit to their health. When they lose you get to do whatever you want with them afterwards. It was made by Enlit3D and can be found on this site. I thought it was legitimately fun for a good while, but it takes some time to build your character up if you don't copy a save from the internet.
i did play it, find it...interesting most of the way, kinda got stuck in a part kinda annoying to pass. i just wish this kind of games would not be considered some what of a taboo since the genre can be done without including too much ryona and made fun to play too.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Uh, yea there is. The pig-man has at least 2 sex "animations" that I've seen.
That's good enough to worth a shot. 99% of the people here pirate anyways so what do you have to lose? Even if it's tediously long before you get to the good stuff, that's what saves and cheats are for.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Oh, the H is HILARIOUSLY bad, you could tell they just did not give a damn about it, lol.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
hers the dlsite link
also i must say stay away from that site is trash (also ripoff)

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
this is a female on female fighting/wrestling hentai game?, im just curious because i searching a good hentai yuri fighting/wrestling games. :unsure:

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes