Ren'Py [Game] Come Inn - Brothel, Breeding, Management, and Story Events [Development Thread] v0.12 (May/23)

Notit123

May 28, 2023
This is "Sed" I had to create a new account.

Most of the mentioned bugs have been fixed. But sorry guys, the newest version of the game will not be made available on this site. Some of my old games are still listed, I think. I won't touch them, but anything new I make will not be found here.
For now, it is not available anywhere. Once it is more stabile and ready for the public I will look into alternative sites to host it.

The mods are playing games. My account was suspended because I gave a review a mod didn't like. I gave a game he likes only 3 stars, so he locked my account.
When I complained to another mod that my account had been disabled for a rule I didn't break, my account was partially restored, but still banned from some forums and with my review deleted.

This is an unacceptable violation of their own rules.
If mods are going to act like that, and the other mods are going to do nothing about it, then I am not going to contribute anything more to the site.

I don't need to be thanked for what I do, but the moment you sht on me, I will leave.

The only way I change my mind is if my original account is fully restored, and the mod responsible either fired, or sends me a personal apology.

Guarsian

Dec 4, 2020
This is "Sed" I had to create a new account.

Most of the mentioned bugs have been fixed. But sorry guys, the newest version of the game will not be made available on this site. Some of my old games are still listed, I think. I won't touch them, but anything new I make will not be found here.
For now, it is not available anywhere. Once it is more stabile and ready for the public I will look into alternative sites to host it.

The mods are playing games. My account was suspended because I gave a review a mod didn't like. I gave a game he likes only 3 stars, so he locked my account.
When I complained to another mod that my account had been disabled for a rule I didn't break, my account was partially restored, but still banned from some forums and with my review deleted.

This is an unacceptable violation of their own rules.
If mods are going to act like that, and the other mods are going to do nothing about it, then I am not going to contribute anything more to the site.

I don't need to be thanked for what I do, but the moment you sht on me, I will leave.

The only way I change my mind is if my original account is fully restored, and the mod responsible either fired, or sends me a personal apology.
Do you have any short list as to potential alternatives? hate to see this wither and die

Reactions: mrxs1993

AgentSpy

May 7, 2020
Hi all. After some time in the game, any action while having sex causes the game to freeze. I understand that the game is abandoned, but can someone post a fix that solves this problem?

Reactions: FallenR