VN Ren'Py Game Concept

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've actually put together a Development team now, I'm unsure how the Character will be received and I don't want to spoil anything fornow but we've definitely not gone down the model trope for the mother.
Now that will peak my interest. I hope it's more realistic, if the Mom / landlady... is over 40 then it should show on her body. EG/ stretch marks on tits/ ass/ midriff... vein's starting to show on tits... depending on how much she has to work bags under her eyes, maybe some swelling in the knees... things like that. A tad on the thick side defiantly if she had kids. Very hard to lose pregnancy fat.

Just my two cents
Fall Fable has a rather realistic milf or two in it. If you want to look for or need inspiration. Not that there aren't women I know who are in their 40's and look great, just not model/actress great (need a team and money to keep someone looking that good), I see quite a few when I'm out on my runs in the morning. Just not as good as all of the moms in these games end up looking.

Oct 16, 2017
Now that will peak my interest. I hope it's more realistic, if the Mom / landlady... is over 40 then it should show on her body. EG/ stretch marks on tits/ ass/ midriff... vein's starting to show on tits... depending on how much she has to work bags under her eyes, maybe some swelling in the knees... things like that. A tad on the thick side defiantly if she had kids. Very hard to lose pregnancy fat.

Just my two cents
Only time will tell my friend, I'm glad to see you're eager to see what we have in mind.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Zooty

Apr 19, 2021
I think it's the most important thing to say. We need much more different subjects and titles. Keeping everything simple makes it no longer an art. That's why we have to make creative and fun games. Dont be cheap just think about everything.

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I have a game idea which I wanted to create. unfortunately i can't do it because many obstacles. if u want I could give u the idea for free
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's main story and as for game play
lastly sorry for my bad English. and I hope someone give me a review about the game should I continue create the script or not

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I have a game idea which I wanted to create. unfortunately i can't do it because many obstacles. if u want I could give u the idea for free
that's main story and as for game play
lastly sorry for my bad English. and I hope someone give me a review about the game should I continue create the script or not
That's an interesting Idea @badi90 .

Of course you need to do a lot more work to begin to create content that might become a game:
1. a story outline and overall plot,
2. main character descriptions,
3. design the locations
4. detailed plot for intro, chapter 1 etc.
5. any specific scene ideas?
6. if you want a "sandbox" style with tasks to raise stats / triggers, then write our all that information (at least as needed for the first parts of the game).
7. If you want a VN style with a few choices in between dialogue and scenes, then write out those plot branches and how the story will be affected by choices and how you plan to bring the branches back together again.

Reactions: badi90

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
That's an interesting Idea @badi90 .

Of course you need to do a lot more work to begin to create content that might become a game:
1. a story outline and overall plot,
2. main character descriptions,
3. design the locations
4. detailed plot for intro, chapter 1 etc.
5. any specific scene ideas?
6. if you want a "sandbox" style with tasks to raise stats / triggers, then write our all that information (at least as needed for the first parts of the game).
7. If you want a VN style with a few choices in between dialogue and scenes, then write out those plot branches and how the story will be affected by choices and how you plan to bring the branches back together again.
I have thought about most of the things u mentioned ofc . while I have the beginnings and what will the game will look like at the end .
it's a sandbox game . where there will be 3 types of characters he will work with 1st are main characters. the main story revolves around them as he continue increasing his stats *trust love corrption *will lead deffreint events .
2and type of character are ppl will be introduced from 1st type after certain events of 1st type . help u get more ability and help building underworld network businesses/information while after certain events triggered u could jest leave them alone or countue to corrupt them for fun .
lastly 3rd type . they are side characters. u could jest leave them alone or corrupt them . if u do it will lead other option in ur game for ur underworld or help u courrpt the other 2 types
I know most of this did not answer ur questions but this should give u a general idea of the game behaviour.
one of the main reasons I can't make the game is I have bad asp . even i create the game i can't upload it to the internet from where I live . if ur interested we could voice chat and tell u about the game in details
lastly sorry about my bad English. as u noticed it's not my 1st language

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I believe Genesis has similar premise if I am not mistaken...
I didn't notice this game . but there is few differences. for example there is no travelling to another world . it's still same the same world . and no battles or sword play . but spy games and planning.