Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Please include boobs sucking scence when scarlet is awake
Please Dev
there hardly will be any more scenes...the game has probably went down the drain.
or you didnt bother at all to read that "important announcement" just a few posts back?:KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RLRS

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hello everyone, the Blender training report. Blender is a cool 3D program with great features, but at the same time its functionality is very difficult for beginners to master. That's why I made a plan of my training and divided it into several stages. And I started with the most difficult one for me. This week was spent learning how to create hair from scratch. I watched video tutorials and practised. There are several ways to create hair in blender and I tried them all and it wasn't easy, especially using the node system, damn my brain was ready to explode from that shit. The particle system, although outdated, wasn't as complicated or problematic as the nodes. However, the performance of nodes and hair cards is not as bad as with particles. In general, after some practice, I now know how to create hair. I have not yet decided which of these is the best, as each has its pros and cons. Of course the Diffeomorphic plugin from Daz Studio imports the original hair along with the character, but in Blender they are this static mesh looks bad and slows down rendering a lot, especially Cycles, although maybe if you set up the materials correctly and knowledgeably they will look good. Anyway, there is more practice to be done.Next week I will study the creation of clothes and their simulation. Have a good day everyone.
PS.
My switch to Blender has begun and I must say that the difficulty of mastering is high compared with Daz Studio. But it's much more interesting.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Hello everyone, the Blender training report. Blender is a cool 3D program with great features, but at the same time its functionality is very difficult for beginners to master. That's why I made a plan of my training and divided it into several stages. And I started with the most difficult one for me. This week was spent learning how to create hair from scratch. I watched video tutorials and practised. There are several ways to create hair in blender and I tried them all and it wasn't easy, especially using the node system, damn my brain was ready to explode from that shit. The particle system, although outdated, wasn't as complicated or problematic as the nodes. However, the performance of nodes and hair cards is not as bad as with particles. In general, after some practice, I now know how to create hair. I have not yet decided which of these is the best, as each has its pros and cons. Of course the Diffeomorphic plugin from Daz Studio imports the original hair along with the character, but in Blender they are this static mesh looks bad and slows down rendering a lot, especially Cycles, although maybe if you set up the materials correctly and knowledgeably they will look good. Anyway, there is more practice to be done.Next week I will study the creation of clothes and their simulation. Have a good day everyone.
PS.
My switch to Blender has begun and I must say that the difficulty of mastering is high compared with Daz Studio. But it's much more interesting.
Yup clearly abandoned the game lol

Seriously though I give the guy credit for trying to relearn another software.
We should expect it to be a while though until another update. Looking forward to what comes out of this.

calljj2091

May 29, 2024
PS.
Blender is a great 3D software, I do modeling using it and I've never had any problems, I hope the software change doesn't end the game.
the game has a lot of potential

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
5c7ff997-f9f3-4c8e-b003-b64ca8a2cf0d.png Hey guys. I've learned a lot this week. Before I could only move and delete polygons in Blender, now I can create any geometry and do 3D modelling. I was lucky enough to find a very rare and good video course where they talk in detail about the basic tools so that even the dumbest could understand everything. And with this new knowledge I was able to figure out how to create the basic geometry of the clothes. Then I did some simulations with clothes, studied some modifiers, sculpting. Next week I will continue to watch the video course on basic tools, also at the same time I will study the topic of UV sweeping, so that after that I can start to study the topic of texturing. After that I will start to learn the most interesting thing, which is soft body simulation. Jiggling breasts and asses. So that's the plan. Have a nice day everyone.

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
View attachment 3740735 Hey guys. I've learned a lot this week. Before I could only move and delete polygons in Blender, now I can create any geometry and do 3D modelling. I was lucky enough to find a very rare and good video course where they talk in detail about the basic tools so that even the dumbest could understand everything. And with this new knowledge I was able to figure out how to create the basic geometry of the clothes. Then I did some simulations with clothes, studied some modifiers, sculpting. Next week I will continue to watch the video course on basic tools, also at the same time I will study the topic of UV sweeping, so that after that I can start to study the topic of texturing. After that I will start to learn the most interesting thing, which is soft body simulation. Jiggling breasts and asses. So that's the plan. Have a nice day everyone.
"shaking boobs and ass" interesting :devilish:, but let's be patient (y).

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys. Learning the basic tools and exploring the topic of creating UV and texturing in Blender is complete. I don't have any more questions about these things. I think I can say that the most initial stage of mastering Blender is over and now I'm moving on to the most interesting part. Next week I will practice creating soft body simulations, wiggling tits and arse is what I am most interested in. After that I'll start practising creating animations in Blender and rendering. Have a good day, everyone.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
The only thing I can add is that I still have questions about the skin shader settings. I need more practice. These two renderings were done using Blender's eevee engine. Next month an updated eevee engine will be released and it will be interesting to see what it can do. I have not yet decided whether to use EEVEE or Cycles. View attachment test1_eevee.webp View attachment test2_eevee.webp