Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
yeah...unlike numerous f95z games featuring (various stages of) lolis, shotas (regardless of how developed they could be) are mostly prohibited.
#equalitymatters
#loliswecan!
#badbadshotas!
Well, in the end we have to have some boundaries.

Checkingly

Jun 28, 2023
I think dlsite can help cause it allows him to put a genre related as shota/loli/incest mother-son thing though.. I cannot believe it happen and unexpected happen in his site got banned for a reason... Firstly itch io and now boosty ?!?

Checkingly

Jun 28, 2023
Anyways, anyone got the crazy wanker's discord ? Maybe if you can send a link..... I mean we need status about the dev and his game though like its been hardworking through its process but in his main problem is the graphics card in which causes him to keep lagging or something but still going like the way he finished the prologue of the crazy son.

marlopau

May 11, 2019
The developer is still active on Discord and Boosty. He is now switching from Daz to Blender. He plans his progress and uploads updates on the status of his learning with images. Now it has managed to place a new payment method if you want to support it through Hipolink. In any case, support is voluntary while you learn to use Blender. The reason for the change of programs is that it took too long in Daz to render the images, with Blender the process is faster, it uploads the status of its progress every week. The development continues, in about two or three months the game will continue I guess.

Reactions: Nacht13

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Exactly, but is it really veiled? What gets me is how many Shota games got targeted. Yet every day I see new updates from all the loli games. Seems a bit biased imo.
huh, maybe the Japanese were able to convince the FBI that this little flat girl is actually a woman and she is 200 years old :) but with shotа is more difficult .

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys, here is the report. This week I studied the topic of soft body simulation, it was very informative and interesting, I will publish some test samples in discord. I also learned a bit about animation in Blender and I have to say it's a whole different level from Daz Studio. I have to adapt to this change. In Daz I was working with 26 frames at most and that was the image format. I used RenPy to code the animation. In Blender the format changed from image to video. I will have to study this topic in more detail. So far I have identified three main topics. I am having some difficulties with them. The first is hair creation using geometric nodes, the second is animation and the third is shading, meaning customising skin materials. So next week I will start to study geometric nodes in more detail. I have already found a video course, I will watch it and practice. Have a nice day everyone.
PS.
To sum up this month, I can say that I have mastered the theoretical part of the blender. Now all I need is practice and more practice to consolidate my knowledge. So next month will be practical lessons. Next month will also see the release of a new version of Blender with an updated Eevee next engine. And it's very interesting what it can do, because the rendering time in Eevee is minutes or even seconds. And, guys, how's the summer treating you? I have a strong heat outside all day long on the thermometer sometimes more than forty fucking degrees.....

calljj2091

May 29, 2024
Hey guys, here is the report. This week I studied the topic of soft body simulation, it was very informative and interesting, I will publish some test samples in discord. I also learned a bit about animation in Blender and I have to say it's a whole different level from Daz Studio. I have to adapt to this change. In Daz I was working with 26 frames at most and that was the image format. I used RenPy to code the animation. In Blender the format changed from image to video. I will have to study this topic in more detail. So far I have identified three main topics. I am having some difficulties with them. The first is hair creation using geometric nodes, the second is animation and the third is shading, meaning customising skin materials. So next week I will start to study geometric nodes in more detail. I have already found a video course, I will watch it and practice. Have a nice day everyone.
PS.
To sum up this month, I can say that I have mastered the theoretical part of the blender. Now all I need is practice and more practice to consolidate my knowledge. So next month will be practical lessons. Next month will also see the release of a new version of Blender with an updated Eevee next engine. And it's very interesting what it can do, because the rendering time in Eevee is minutes or even seconds. And, guys, how's the summer treating you? I have a strong heat outside all day long on the thermometer sometimes more than forty fucking degrees.....
very good, I'm looking forward to the game, are there any spoilers to show?

Reactions: Nacht13