VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Been working on improving the astral form of MC, and decided for two different tones.
The first one will be the original seen earlier (the first in the spoiler image). That will just signify that MC has projected his astral form.
But the second will signify a stronger connection, and I think you know what I mean by "stronger connection"...
I'm leaning towards the third choice. I'm doing some test renders now with MC/Fiona. They'll be posted when they're done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

I've been "researching" other dev's games and I think I might start trying some animation with this scene. Only a few motion scenes first. It'll be more than the looping images I've been doing, but less than full-on Blender movies.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

Now that I know how to create, render, and compose video, I can go back and start fixing it.

Twitchy legs, weird lip placement, maybe some boob physics somewhere. Then onto the next scene!

This scene actually only took a few hours to make, about 5 hours to render (60 frames @ 1080p), and 30 seconds to compile.

Progress!!!!

Deepdepp

Oct 20, 2016

Now that I know how to create, render, and compose video, I can go back and start fixing it.

Twitchy legs, weird lip placement, maybe some boob physics somewhere. Then onto the next scene!

This scene actually only took a few hours to make, about 5 hours to render (60 frames @ 1080p), and 30 seconds to compile.

Progress!!!!
MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!