Identify Game I played like one room.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Hm... been so long I don't remember much, just that it was much like one-room runaway, there was a girl near your house, it was raining and it gave you the option to take her, or leave her if you left her she dies?? if you take her you can pick a few options before bedtime (maybe rape?) and upto getting her to willingly sleep with you. I believe the artstye was 2dcg similar to one-room again. I believe you could also drug her, and that there was bad endings.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Sounds a little like Together Again, but some things are off.
Look through this thread it might be there.
have already looked through, and commented in that thread. ty tho cause it is a good thread XD

and not project 2. It could be a banned game? not sure, WIll post any details i remember though.

You're on your way home from work, theres a girl near your house (alley? maybe?)

if you leave her someone else picks her up and u see her death on the news later or something?

If you try to rape her durring certain times its a bad end, and if you do rape her cops are called later at the storys end.

I think it was raining and you can offer her medication for her cold or somthing.

it was a really simple game, the 2d drawings wernt that good, and i don't believe they were animated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could be Girls after the Rain, there's only a partial translation around and kind of loli.