Tool Others Game Manager 2.17.12.7

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I'm working on optimizing it.

The new server I use is quite slow but the old one was about to be renewed, and I didn't want to stay there another year because I was not supposed to run an adult site on it. So I had to move quickly and I moved to a little server that I already have, but it's too slow.
Now I will have more time to find a decent server that is not too expensive for me, in the meantime, I will try to optimize the current one.

Sorry guys for the disturbance.
Any chance you can get the tag system fixed?
It's currently still bugged and removing tags from a game is entirely impossible.

That's kind of a problem if you accidently assign a wrong tag, or if you tag something temporarily ("to test") before you want to remove it from that tag category.

EDIT:
In addition, it's no longer possible to name the version you're installing. It will always be named based on the latest patch, regardless of what you insert.
This makes it impossible to install multiple games from the same page (normal version, short story, christmas special, etc.) since they're all named the same.

Last edited:

tid

Aug 16, 2017
I can't reproduce your version number bug :

For example, I tested on Harem resort, it's current version is v0.7 which I changed to v0.7.2 :
1592339342011.png
after installation :
1592339386154.png
Local version is v0.7.2 and install path :
1592339473612.png

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
tid mean ?
This is just tied to the version list itself. Not actual folder creation at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This also will replace any version you input there and will mess up the list for good.

A way to process these errors and correct them might be wanted. (If current version is not in the version list then make a new entry, this will also cleanup issues with )

Last edited:
Reactions: F14bb3 and kuraiken

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I can't reproduce your version number bug :

For example, I tested on Harem resort, it's current version is v0.7 which I changed to v0.7.2 :
View attachment 695243
after installation :
View attachment 695245
Local version is v0.7.2 and install path :
View attachment 695247
Like CuddleBear says, the problem is in the installed versions list.
They will all have the current update as version update, not the one that's entered.
So after installing a few episodes, it is impossible to still distinguish which is which & stuff gets bugged. (Odd things seem to happen if you uninstall one of them)

EDIT: There also seems to be some issue with the database?
Often when opening the game window, it lists "Lovely Guests" at the top, even though it should be a different game.
In some instances, even the normal game is not correctly linked in the game details at all with no way to fix it. (no editing of data works)

An Example would be:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-bea...-the-fortress-saintess-v2-1-golden-cat.34122/

which to me is shown just as:
example.png

Usually when this bug happens, I can fix it by updating the gallery pictures and then setting a picture as thumbnail image which somehow fixes the wrong links & title, but in this instance, there's no way to fix the state of the entry on my end - not with manual editing or anything.

Last edited:

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Have seen this bug here aswell recently when the thumbnail is wrong.
The wrong thumbnail matches the title and creator name displayed. Once you set a new thumbnail it gets corrected across the board.

EDIT: For example, here i searched for View of Family, the search results got it but when i opened it with its wrong thumbnail, the title and creator name gets updated.

This is only corrected once a thumbnail from the correct title is picked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made an issue about it here:

Have seen this on atleast 5 titles so far.

Last edited:

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
For Anyone that joins the Discord in the middle of night saying that the download links doesn't work.
1: im not the dev!
2: Download links here!

With database:
Without Database:

(you need a database for the metadata!)

Where 4 people the last two days that joined this way.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
tid the download/site link to your site in the OP of this thread is old and wrong. Please update. Keep getting people that joins the discord cause they dont have a link. As much as i love that, the link should be correct ;)

Reactions: asdfg_dk

tid

Aug 16, 2017
Hi all, the download link is now correct.

I'm currently working on game deletion, is a bit complicated :
if you set up: {engine}\{game}\
you install a version then you change your folder to {engine}\{game}\{version}\ and install a new version, you will have two versions:
RPGM\game\
RPGM\game\v1.2\
and if I choose to remove the old version I will delete RPGM\Game\ thus deleting the new one.
I will release the new version when this isue will be fixed.

Reactions: F14bb3

F14bb3

Sep 7, 2016
Would love for that to get fixed! Btw great work on the previous updates, they have fixed some things that have bothered me.

I have found 2 bugs that are similar to what you wrote, so thought I might as well inform you.

1. Currently if you check delete when installing a game it will remove it from the drive but it will be left in the list of versions under the game.

2. If you check delete and install a game with the same version name (i did this by accident) it will install and then remove the (version) folder, leaving you with no game at all. Tho this is probably an edge case so I don't really know if it's important to fix.

Anyway, keep up the good work! The program is getting even better with each update :p

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
We already have those two issues listed on the github. :) it has been mentioned and looked at.
All about dev time from the dev at this point.

Reactions: F14bb3

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Well ofc the bug wont show when you don't have a database like that as all data is fetched anew.

But the biggest issue atm is prob this one. Infuriating for sure.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Download link not working
The URL in the OP needs to get updated. The Dev seems to have taken a vecation or something without telling anyone. Been quiet for a little bit. Hopefully he comes back to it soon and updates the OP.

This should work:

Download with a database:
Without a database (you need a DB):

The download without a db might be newer so download that and overwrite.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes