Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ntr would do well into this game. So like, the MC got into a rough situation where in the girl he has would be forced to not go w/ him cuz its unsafe, or play a strip card game at the end. She lose, get fucked by the opponent. Retards who is into vanilla can go fvck themselves.

Honestly.

Might as well make this realistic without that female plot armor setup by the dev. Crazy.
Dev already said the game is netori.

There is no NTR. The whole premise is the opposite of it.
soprano-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's a different project(I have multiple running at the same time back then, eventually deciding on this game, since I had the most fun finishing it.). I scrapped the other projects but kept some of the made characters. Frankly, scarlet heart sucked(It's not a good game), and it hurts me more than anything else to admit that.

I did not expect anyone to find that project out :)

Those are mistakes from an edit. I'll fix it and your previous suggestions when I have the time. Thank you for spotting them. Your help is very appreciated.

This game is absolutely inspired by CoP(Chains of Pleasure). I personally loved the whole seduction/corruption mechanic and having to balance arousal and caution in mind.

The game will have a harem, and the story naturally leads in that direction. In terms of kinks/tags, since the game is very choice-driven, most fetishes will only be presented as an event or a scene, entirely dictated by the player's choice(BDSM, etc). I can't divulge more info without spoiling the twist later, so there's that for now.

I appreciate your quick feedback. Thank you for your interest!
This.... is a very good question. No one wants the smell of project abandonment right off the bat. It's sus by my initial sniff test. Clarification is prudent by the dev/team I reckon.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Game of Hearts [Ch_2R1] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 154Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm sure this dev has some previous projects under his belt, not necessarily completed though. I'd love to know who he was in his "previous life" :Kappa:
The quality of those renders is insane, the lighting in dark environments is ridiculously good, those face expressions are second to (almost) none, the wet skin effect is so well done that it's hard to believe, etc.
The only thing that remains to be seen is whether the story will live up to the expectations.

A really, really nice surprise this one. One of the most promising debuts of 2023 without a doubt.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty darn good. I'm usually not a fan of forced relations/sex, but this fits the story really well. Renders are great, models are definitely nice, and the writing is good. I like the concept of the story and interested to see how it plays out.

I'm glad it's not purely corruption based, and you can make the women love you as well instead. My goal is now to make not everyone just worship the MC, but fall in love with him as well lol. The MC's own personal love cult.

But yeah, I liked it. Got an interesting story setup here, and curious to see how this is going to go. Best of luck with your new project and thanks. ;)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
now, imagine this, yeah? what's the point? you read mangas/novels/korean webtoons/play games which dont matter which genre. the thing is, if you know that you're gonna get them all at the end eventually, what's the point of narration?
The point is see "how" things will unfold during the journey. Just like we watch/read Harry Potter knowing he will defeat Voldermort in the end, we watch super-heroes movies/read comic books knowing they will defeat the enemies or play games like Arkham series or God of War. The point of narration is tell how things will happen not just what will happen
why not spice things up, put some plot twist here and there and then that would be far more interesting. each action has its own consequences
And why this would mandatorily mean NTR? There is literally thousands of stories that make the protagonist face and overcome (or fail) challenges that doesn't involve ntr fetish. At least if your true concern is with storytelling and not just in add a fetish.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The point is see "how" things will unfold during the journey. Just like we watch/read Harry Potter knowing he will defeat Voldermort in the end, we watch super-heroes movies/read comic books knowing they will defeat the enemies or play games like Arkham series or God of War. The point of narration is tell how things will happen not just what will happen

And why this would mandatorily mean NTR? There is literally thousands of stories that make the protagonist face and overcome (or fail) challenges that doesn't involve ntr fetish. At least if your true concern is with storytelling and not just in add a fetish.
dont feed em ;)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Game of Hearts [Ch.4 P2 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
I thought exactly the same thing, I swear to God!!!
The feel to those renders... The language used in the overview...

But no, I don't think they are the same person. It wouldn't make any sense.
I did think the same thing. Typically those eyes reminds me TLC's work.
But it's probably not the case and even if it does, he would have probably want to make an anonymous new start.

4.80 star(s) 125 Votes