repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Well, i see there isn't any good soul that provide updates of the development, so i feel like a duty to keep people informed about it, because like someone already said, this game is underrated and need more visibility.
So, here the last development update from the dev with some very cool previews:

September 24
Hi! It's been quite a while since I last posted one of these, but here we are, nearing the end of the production cycle.
In short, about 80% of the content has been done, and once I finish, I'll do a rigorous round of testing, and the beta version should come after that.
I'll aim for a mid-late October beta release, preferably a week before Halloween begins. Who knows what will happen between now and next month, but I don't foresee much delay, if at all.
Thank you again for your endless support! Chapters take a while to complete, and I promised myself not to rush any release if possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So guys, that's all for now but don't forget most of the games we love don't have a future without support, if not a financial support, a review here or post some of these previews on your favorite discord server, everything help.
Stay tuned for more.
A fan.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, i see there isn't any good soul that provide updates of the development, so i feel like a duty to keep people informed about it, because like someone already said, this game is underrated and need more visibility.
So, here the last development update from the dev with some very cool previews:

September 24
Hi! It's been quite a while since I last posted one of these, but here we are, nearing the end of the production cycle.
In short, about 80% of the content has been done, and once I finish, I'll do a rigorous round of testing, and the beta version should come after that.
I'll aim for a mid-late October beta release, preferably a week before Halloween begins. Who knows what will happen between now and next month, but I don't foresee much delay, if at all.
Thank you again for your endless support! Chapters take a while to complete, and I promised myself not to rush any release if possible.

So guys, that's all for now but don't forget most of the games we love don't have a future without support, if not a financial support, a review here or post some of these previews on your favorite discord server, everything help.
Stay tuned for more.
A fan.
That's a boat-load of previews.

Reactions: General Booty

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm, why did this game look so damn familiar?
Probably because you remember this game https://f95zone.to/threads/chains-of-pleasure-ch-4-shuttlecockgames.37418/, they have some similarities.
Anyway.....

The release date is approaching. The majority of the content has been finished.
I can't say much other than please be patient for about two more weeks before the beta version. I know it's been quite a while, but I believe the wait will be worth it.
Thank you again for your support! Cheers!

There are 5 more very hot images, but i wont spoil the surprise... so join on his Patreon or wait the release.

A humble supporter.

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Probably because you remember this game https://f95zone.to/threads/chains-of-pleasure-ch-4-shuttlecockgames.37418/, they have some similarities.
Anyway.....

The release date is approaching. The majority of the content has been finished.
I can't say much other than please be patient for about two more weeks before the beta version. I know it's been quite a while, but I believe the wait will be worth it.
Thank you again for your support! Cheers!

There are 5 more very hot images, but i wont spoil the surprise... so join on his Patreon or wait the release.

A humble supporter.
Thanks for the information, he's developing the game relative quickly, no reason to apologize in my opinion.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the information, he's developing the game relative quickly, no reason to apologize in my opinion.
Well, he still have only a few people following the thread and the development like you can notice on his Patreon page and here looking at the thread, but if you are here from enough time, you already know how fast a thread can become "toxic" for a delay, just a guess.

Reactions: skullbuster

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hi! I'm in the final stages of refining and re-editing the content. Just a few more days before I will feel good enough for a proper release. I feel bad if I post nothing in the meantime, so I made this post to keep everyone up to speed. Halloween renders will also come in the next few days, so stay tuned!

Thank you so much for your patience!

Like always guys, we can show our appreciation in many ways, supporting the dev on Patreon, using one of those nice signatures, posting some previews on your favorites discord channel or with a nice review here on F95.
A humble supporter.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Question for anyone who can answer. I'm sadly not financially able to also support this dev, but love this vn. Does anyone know if this beta on 30/31 October will be playable for everyone, or just supporters? Or will I have to wait for public release ? And if so, how many days will i have to wait for public release after the beta?
Supporters have early access to the beta 3 days before the public release.

4.80 star(s) 125 Votes