• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
After the Meredith scenes with
a desire to be intimate but the need to avoid intimacy.

The kissing during Maxime's scenes were just what the doctor ordered. Heck! I'd argue that there probably was no such thing as too much kissing.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn I don't expect I can get a new (and also good) update (finally quality Maxime content) that soon with such amounts of content, merry Christmas SparkHGStudio and everyone!

Reactions: Josie5213

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
SparkHG Incredible game and I'm not trying to nitpick, but as a suggestion, I noticed some of your insertion animations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, simply have the insertion portion, then resets to the beginning of the animation on repeat (so you seem to sort of teleport out of her and reinsert repeatedly).

I might suggest if you want it to simply be an insertion, don't use repeat (although IIRC you need to have the final frame of the animation set as a still prior to the animation ending because of the way renpy overlays video on the last still image shown).
Then you could have a little dialog/acknowledgement of the first feeling of insertion, then play the insertion animation again/ along with a reversal of images to make it a full animation from that angle before moving on for a little extra mileage.
Yep, noticed that as well. Clearly the same dev as AOA academy with how the animations are done the same way.

It's the same way the dev did insertion scenes for AOA Academy from Ch1 starting with Jade all the way to Ch5.

• Angry
Reactions: Bobjr1 and Maviarab

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Updated my compressed Android port of Game of Hearts with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to Chapter 3 R1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Please could you update

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
*sigh* Another day, another series of useless scenes where an asshole gets a blowjob but doesn't eat the pussy.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Yep, noticed that as well. Clearly the same dev as AOA academy with how the animations are done the same way.

It's the same way the dev did insertion scenes for AOA Academy from Ch1 starting with Jade all the way to Ch5.
"Clearly the same dev" :KEK:
Why would a dev with 5k in patreon income move to a new account where he only gets 700 bucks in income? Make it make sense.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this game does intimacy and sex scenes the absolute best in the business. Renders are top notch, the girls are gorgeous, and the sex feels like it actually matters and is real.

I could do without the squirting/squishing noises....I know thats new but instantly turned it off. Ruby is cute as hell, looking forward to more content with her. But as much as I like the other girls, an update without Julia content is a shame, she is vastly approaching my favorite girl in any game, need to have more interactions with her.

Also needs a gallery badly, the sex scenes are good enough to want to go back and rewatch.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I wanted to see Maximes tits soooo bad and she just didn't drop the bra... So much anticipation and in the end nothing...

• Sad
Reactions: Uriel ☁

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Always like the game. First time I would advise against the walkthrough mod the choices are very bad IMO. Many different outcomes in the game part to part. One of the better written games

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Game of Hearts Ch.4 Pt2 R1
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi-Mod

Download

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 126 Votes