VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.1] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I was going to get this tomorrow. Now I don't know????? :unsure:

Fucking headpats. SMH.

Although maybe it will be ok, she really doesn't look like she's enjoying it. Headpats to piss people off are the only responsible headpats.:ROFLMAO:
Obviously, she was upset about something. This head pat will make it all better and result in her loving MC even more.

This is the way of the head pat!
the way.jpg

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Well, not EVERY one.........but close ;) But in this case it's true :)
I'm inclined to agree with him, I'm not at all biased and you can take my word as gospel, promise.

Although maybe it will be ok, she really doesn't look like she's enjoying it. Headpats to piss people off are the only responsible headpats.:ROFLMAO:
Nothing like a good headpat to assert your height superiority over someone short.

handholding
Any handholding will be marked with a graphic content warning so those that don't wish to see that level of depravity can avoid it.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Nothing like a good headpat to assert your height superiority over someone short.
Thanks Remveer, it's taken me a bit longer to get to your game than I had hoped, but it was well worth it. Despite my fear of headpats, (although I did find a headpat I really liked :p ), I really, really enjoyed it. I've been trying out a few different paths and things (I'm not a pokemon player), I found your linking and dialogue pathing along those variables to be outstanding. It's great that we have choices in how we build our harem, you don't always get that, so I appreciate it. I'm also assuming, based on variables so far, that those wanting a solo path, could also find one. Lots of options for the punters. (y)

I love Seph and was also surprised to find I fell in love with Jess after about 1 minute, I didn't think I would, but she dragged me in quickly and easily. I always enjoy the romance and relationship building part of the games the most, and so far, I'm having a ball.:love:

Excellent start my friend, straight into my favorite games and eagerly awaiting the next installment.:)

PS - I don't really hate headpats, I just like stirring those that do (and 1 gentlemen in particular).;)

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Remveer and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm inclined to agree with him, I'm not at all biased and you can take my word as gospel, promise.

Any handholding will be marked with a graphic content warning so those that don't wish to see that level of depravity can avoid it.
I'm a fan of this story and since it's relatively new and there is already discussion about lewd touching, I thought I would post up this AVN Lewd Touching Guideline for those who may be joining for the next update.

AVN Lewd Touching Guideline

Head Pats: She's done something especially cute, nice or smart and should be rewarded/encouraged. Raises love stat by 1.

Hand Holding: Usually reserved for proper dates or walking your sweetie home from school. Love stat up 1. If her love stat is greater than 2, using this lewd touching technique in the school hallway will raise her lust stat by 2 and the lust stat of all girls within 20 feet by 1.

Nose Boops: She's done something very cute or a little bit blonde. Raises submissiveness by 1.

Belly Rubs: This is an advanced technique and should only be used if both her love and lust stats are greater than 3. Increases both love and submission by 1 and lust by 2.

Forehead Kisses: It's a silly thing to do and requires 15 repetitions over a 3 day period to increase friendship by 1. However, if the love stat is greater than 10, Forehead Kisses will increase lust by 5. Go figure.

Ear Scratches: If the love stat is greater than 2 but, less than 5, Ear Scratches may cause friskiness and agressive touching on the part of your Love Interest. If the love stat is 5 or greater, Ear Scratches may cause a deep relaxed state followed by cuddles and light moans. Proceed with caution as very advanced lewd touching could result.

Tickling: Only recommended if the love stat is greater than 10 and your Love Interest has invited you to her room to "study". Nuff said...

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Thanks Remveer, it's taken me a bit longer to get to your game than I had hoped, but it was well worth it. Despite my fear of headpats, (although I did find a headpat I really liked :p ), I really, really enjoyed it. I've been trying out a few different paths and things (I'm not a pokemon player), I found your linking and dialogue pathing along those variables to be outstanding. It's great that we have choices in how we build our harem, you don't always get that, so I appreciate it. I'm also assuming, based on variables so far, that those wanting a solo path, could also find one. Lots of options for the punters. (y)

I love Seph and was also surprised to find I fell in love with Jess after about 1 minute, I didn't think I would, but she dragged me in quickly and easily. I always enjoy the romance and relationship building part of the games the most, and so far, I'm having a ball.:love:

Excellent start my friend, straight into my favorite games and eagerly awaiting the next installment.:)

PS - I don't really hate headpats, I just like stirring those that do (and 1 gentlemen in particular).;)
Thanks for giving the game a shot, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Player choice is super important I know not everyone likes the same things so the goal is to make as much as I can optional. I found the most challenging parts of that has been finding ways to connect the girls to the mc if your not on their path. I'd like to avoid having to create dozens of renders for every group scene when possible. Admittedly Montez is doing a lot of the heavy lifting on that end with the current cast. As much debate as I'm sure mentioning her again will bring it's another reason for Telly being a LI for Montez. It gives Jessica a reason to be around if the player is not on her path. Montez also serves as the connection for Kiara imo.

Jess happens to be one of my favorite characters as well. She was actually the last addition I made to my character sheet prior to the first release. I knew I needed some lewd content to hold players over while I built up the relationships with some of the other characters, but I didn't want to settle for dream sequences or fantasy scenes. They often feel unimportant to me and I wanted something that actually impacted the player, so Jessica was "born". I spent extra time making sure the scene with her felt as natural as possible. I didn't want it to feel like I ham fisted a sex scene in just to have it. Thankfully the feedback about her I've seen so far seems to indicate I did a well enough job.

Thanks again for giving the game a play! Now back to work for me.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Finally finished playing this. While I don't like football I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would. Jessica is easily my favorite I love her model and small things like the tattoo's look really good on her that makes her stand out. Still a bit early in the story to see how the whole harem thing is going to work , in this game. I'm typically a solo path player over the harem playstyle but so play catch them all once in awhile. So Jessica will most likely get a solo path from me until I get a feel if the harem path is everything is optional and you just miss content. Or if it's like one of those other harem games where there is exclusive solo and harem path content. Either way I can't wait for more look forward to the next update...

The only thing I did not like but it's a super nitpick thing and a non issue. But I renamed host to mother / mom. As it seemed like it would make more sense in story. But the game used mom instead of her name ( Lianna ) , which feels kind off to me as I was reading the dialogue. Now if it's done on purpose cause you do not intent to make her a LI I can understand that , im just not sure if that is on purpose or not. As I noticed if I left it as host and change nothing it does use Lianna ( her name).

Edit : just to clarify I don't mean in the dialogue but rather when showing which character is speaking

PS... we should totally hold Jessica's hand during the double date. :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Finally finished playing this. While I don't like football I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would. Jessica is easily my favorite I love her model and small things like the tattoo's look really good on her that makes her stand out. Still a bit early in the story to see how the whole harem thing is going to work , in this game. I'm typically a solo path player over the harem playstyle but so play catch them all once in awhile. So Jessica will most likely get a solo path from me until I get a feel if the harem path is everything is optional and you just miss content. Or if it's like one of those other harem games where there is exclusive solo and harem path content. Either way I can't wait for more look forward to the next update...

The only thing I did not like but it's a super nitpick thing and a non issue. But I renamed host to mother / mom. As it seemed like it would make more sense in story. But the game used mom instead of her name ( Lianna ) , which feels kind off to me as I was reading the dialogue. Now if it's done on purpose cause you do not intent to make her a LI I can understand that , im just not sure if that is on purpose or not. As I noticed if I left it as host and change nothing it does use Lianna ( her name).

PS... we should totally hold Jessica's hand during the double date. :love: :love: :love:
It's typical, where I'm from, to call your mother, Mom, instead of her given name. The only times I think I ever said her actual name out loud was if someone asked.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It's typical, where I'm from, to call your mother, Mom, instead of her given name. The only times I think I ever said her actual name out loud was if someone asked.
yeah same here even tho I dont lol im weird that way. Only reason I brought it up as usually when I see a mother character in a AVN they show / use their character name instead of mom when showing which character is talking but in the dialogue the MC will call her mom. So just seeing Mom just feels off / weird to me when showing who is speaking as it's the first time ive seen it in a AVN.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
yeah same here even tho I dont lol im weird that way. Only reason I brought it up as usually when I see a mother character in a AVN they show / use their character name instead of mom when showing which character is talking but in the dialogue the MC will call her mom. So just seeing Mom just feels off / weird to me when showing who is speaking as it's the first time ive seen it in a AVN.
Yeah, I get you. To me, this seems more realistic. Heh If I was really fucking my Mom I think I would still call her Mom because, to me, that's her name. So, I guess, I like it like this...

Yooonz

Oct 5, 2024
It seems the dev has been avoiding publicly talking about or referencing anything incest related probably because Patreon hates that kind of thing so I doubt youll get an official response

I agree with motseer if im going to make her my mom then its more realistic to me to see mom whenever she pops up

theres plenty of avns that use mom for the mother of the story but this if the first ive seen where it changes based off of user input theres probably others that im not aware of

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I agree with motseer if im going to make her my mom then its more realistic to me to see mom whenever she pops up
Yeah I can see that especially if you are a immersive player I am not. So it being the first ive seen to use that for the character when she pops up instead of only using it in the dialogue really through me off to the point I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not. Either way was only such a minor nitpick it doesn't even matter to me was more curious than anything

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016

We have an Amagi Brilliant Park kind of situation here, except that handholding is off-the-charts for being way too lewd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Indeed, such level of depravity is unprecedented. Although, part of me would find it hilarious if there was an in-game audio warning about sinful content like headpats, tickling, handholding and such...

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah I can see that especially if you are a immersive player I am not. So it being the first ive seen to use that for the character when she pops up instead of only using it in the dialogue really through me off to the point I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not. Either way was only such a minor nitpick it doesn't even matter to me was more curious than anything
You got me curious so I had to start a new game to see how it was set up. You only have to change "host" to "mother" and that changes everything else automatically, including changing your twin sister's name to "Sis". So many devs try to hint at and give choices for all the potential usages in a sentence and it gets really hard to figure out. Often, after getting into the story, some of it doesn't sound right and I start over to change one or two choices. This was effortless and easy - my kinda start.:cool:

Reactions: TigerWolfe
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes