VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.1] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks Remveer, it's taken me a bit longer to get to your game than I had hoped, but it was well worth it. Despite my fear of headpats, (although I did find a headpat I really liked :p ), I really, really enjoyed it. I've been trying out a few different paths and things (I'm not a pokemon player), I found your linking and dialogue pathing along those variables to be outstanding. It's great that we have choices in how we build our harem, you don't always get that, so I appreciate it. I'm also assuming, based on variables so far, that those wanting a solo path, could also find one. Lots of options for the punters. (y)

I love Seph and was also surprised to find I fell in love with Jess after about 1 minute, I didn't think I would, but she dragged me in quickly and easily. I always enjoy the romance and relationship building part of the games the most, and so far, I'm having a ball.:love:

Excellent start my friend, straight into my favorite games and eagerly awaiting the next installment.:)

PS - I don't really hate headpats, I just like stirring those that do (and 1 gentlemen in particular).;)
What?

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks for giving the game a shot, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Player choice is super important I know not everyone likes the same things so the goal is to make as much as I can optional. I found the most challenging parts of that has been finding ways to connect the girls to the mc if your not on their path. I'd like to avoid having to create dozens of renders for every group scene when possible. Admittedly Montez is doing a lot of the heavy lifting on that end with the current cast. As much debate as I'm sure mentioning her again will bring it's another reason for Telly being a LI for Montez. It gives Jessica a reason to be around if the player is not on her path. Montez also serves as the connection for Kiara imo.

Jess happens to be one of my favorite characters as well. She was actually the last addition I made to my character sheet prior to the first release. I knew I needed some lewd content to hold players over while I built up the relationships with some of the other characters, but I didn't want to settle for dream sequences or fantasy scenes. They often feel unimportant to me and I wanted something that actually impacted the player, so Jessica was "born". I spent extra time making sure the scene with her felt as natural as possible. I didn't want it to feel like I ham fisted a sex scene in just to have it. Thankfully the feedback about her I've seen so far seems to indicate I did a well enough job.

Thanks again for giving the game a play! Now back to work for me.
I usually find sex scenes thrown in early just for sex (whether dreams or not) to be quite meh when they don't fit the story and pacing, but I didn't feel the Jessica ones like that at all, it felt right. Without actually using the words I felt a connection like they'd been eyeing each other over quite some time, and it felt natural to get to where they did after getting older and finally admitting they liked each other. Of course, that's just the way I felt while playing, so the way you presented it worked really well for me. :)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I usually find sex scenes thrown in early just for sex (whether dreams or not) to be quite meh when they don't fit the story and pacing, but I didn't feel the Jessica ones like that at all, it felt right. Without actually using the words I felt a connection like they'd been eyeing each other over quite some time, and it felt natural to get to where they did after getting older and finally admitting they liked each other. Of course, that's just the way I felt I playing, so they way you presented it worked really well for me. :)
Honestly I felt the same usually I really dislike it when lewd scenes are introduced in the first 1-3 episodes depending on how much character deveolopment and what have you . Usually I will avoid LI that too easy to have sex with as a main LI and play their path last. But I did not feel like that with Jessica either it really felt like there was something there for not alot of character deveolopment yet. Right now i'm most likely gonna make a solo save for her even if it might end up being pointless later , since I liked her that much.

Reactions: motseer and Remveer

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Honestly I felt the same usually I really dislike it when lewd scenes are introduced in the first 1-3 episodes depending on how much character deveolopment and what have you . Usually I will avoid LI that too easy to have sex with as a main LI and play their path last. But I did not feel like that with Jessica either it really felt like there was something there for not alot of character deveolopment yet. Right now i'm most likely gonna make a solo save for her even if it might end up being pointless later , since I liked her that much.
I don't think it will pointless, the coding and variables allows for choices, so solo paths should be possible. I was thinking about a solo path for her too, plus a throuple path with her & Seph, scoring the 2 head cheerleaders - (nearly) every boy dreams of scoring the head cheerleader, so why not 2.

Reactions: Remveer

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
I don't think it will pointless, the coding and variables allows for choices, so solo paths should be possible. I was thinking about a solo path for her too, plus a throuple path with her & Seph, scoring the 2 head cheerleaders - (nearly) every boy dreams of scoring the head cheerleader, so why not 2.
I'm definitely working with the intention of keeping solo paths viable. There's likely not going to be much if any unique dialogue directly referencing the fact that your on a solo path until after I've established all the main LI's and players have had the option to say yes or no to them. Harem is definitely the intended way to play the game (It is technically 50% of the mc's dream after all) so the MC will likely still talk about wanting/pursuing a harem even if your technically on a solo path until that same point where all the main LI's have been either turned down or accepted.

So ideally a save for a Jessica solo path wont be pointless. I wouldn't recommend it for a main playthrough though. I'm trying not to give away too much as far as specific plans for characters go, but Jessica will be returning to her college after the summer is over so her content will probably slow down a bit after the summer. If and how that might change later in the story I'll leave for everyone to find out as the game goes on.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
The fact that Jessica will go back to college and dissappear for a while makes me sad and disappointed now. Kinda kills my excitement for the game since she is my fav.

• Sad
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The fact that Jessica will go back to college and dissappear for a while makes me sad and disappointed now. Kinda kills my excitement for the game since she is my fav.
i'm gonna assume there will be time skips throughout the story for her return but yeah I agree with this kind of wish I didn't know that bit of info as I forgot she was on break.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
i'm gonna assume there will be time skips throughout the story for her return but yeah I agree with this kind of wish I didn't know that bit of info as I forgot she was on break.
She's going to transfer colleges very soon (even if not on her path, she'll transfer with Telly for Montez).

i-believe-spongebob.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Solo path in a harem game is like going to Fogo de Chao and eating nothing but veggies. ;)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Solo path in a harem game is like going to Fogo de Chao and eating nothing but veggies. ;)
eh I like I don't really like harems or harem paths even tho I still play them. As long as it's actually an actual solo path which it sounds like it will be

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
As she's one of my favorites as well (I really like how her model turned out and enjoy writing her scenes) you don't have to worry, she's not going to outright disappear there will still be moments with her they will just be a bit more spread out than they currently are. Right now I'd roughly estimate she's tied with Seph for screen time and is doing all the heavy lifting for lewd content. After the summer she'll be getting less screen time is all.

There will be small jumps in time yeah. We won't be playing day by day forever. I haven't 100% locked in on how I want the senior season to play in terms of how many games I'll actually show us playing so it's possible we will be jumping weeks at a time and only stopping for certain games and story events. I want to get through the season relatively quick as the bulk of the story will be told during college but I don't want it to feel rushed.

She's going to transfer colleges very soon (even if not on her path, she'll transfer with Telly for Montez).
:WeSmart:Who knows? Maybe her college will make an offer the MC can't resist, hard to say.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I played all content despite the oddness with the name and the beginning is great. the game could probably become one of the great ones if you keep it up like that,

the scene with Sis having an existential crisis because she feels like she lives in MC's shadow was unwillingly hilarious, i would also feel slighted if i didn't even got a name on my own by my parents ^^

we love you both equally female child number 2, why do you even ask this kind of question. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
There will be small jumps in time yeah. We won't be playing day by day forever. I haven't 100% locked in on how I want the senior season to play in terms of how many games I'll actually show us playing so it's possible we will be jumping weeks at a time and only stopping for certain games and story events. I want to get through the season relatively quick as the bulk of the story will be told during college but I don't want it to feel rushed.
Please spare us the Home Coming bullshit! Oh how I hated that dog and pony show, well except my senior year when I was drugs outside the dance. I made some good money that night.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes