VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.1] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You can't avoid them here, they are everywhere.

As someone said on a thread the other day (can't remember who it was, but credit to them), put a red wig on a garbage bin and they'd be all over it. :ROFLMAO:
until they realize the personality makes them run for the hills and they rather be with the hot Brunette ( Jessica)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Personally while I do want to have sex with the sister eventually in this game I dont want it to be anytime soon. So far she seems to be one of the more thought out and developed characters. So I rather her lewd scene / relationship take time instead of get rushed just cause people want to lewd her. As I feel it will be a tad to soon until more things happen as she does have some issues to over come from what I recall.

Edit : I don't think this dev would rush it but just my thoughts on having sex with her quickly.

Last edited:

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Definitely want to keep the number of main love interest reasonable. There will be some optional one night stands / hookup's for those that can never have enough cake. (I'm personally one of those people)
On the contrary, I am of the "the more female LIs, the merrier" camp. Don't hold back on the number of female LIs, 100 is too little.

EDIT: I am not interested in mere "one night stands". If a girl appears, give us the chance to add her to the harem. Give us the whole bread, not breadcrumbs.

Last edited:

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
On the contrary, I am of the "the more female LIs, the merrier" camp. Don't hold back on the number of female LIs, 100 is too little.

EDIT: I am not interested in mere "one night stands". If a girl appears, give us the chance to add her to the harem. Give us the whole bread, not breadcrumbs.
LOL. "Hey dev, give us 100 LIs with at least two scenes each. So, just 198 more sex scenes, at least". :p

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes