VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1E1] [Remveer]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95Title.png

Overview:
Becoming a professional Quarterback is only half of this young mans dream. The other half is obtaining his own harem.
As you navigate his senior and collegiate years , you'll meet several interesting people along the way
Will he successfully achieve his dreams or will he crash and burn at every step along the way?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-18
Release Date: 2024-08-17
Developer: Remveer -
Censored: No
Version: C1E1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

LiannasephcounterLiannaopen.png OpeningSnapEliasThrow2.png EliasMontezGymEliasCheerGoodbyeYesClosed.png EliasTakeCheerHomeOnBed1Closed.png EliasTakeCheerHomeSephShocked.png scoutFirstConvoLiannaClosed.png EliasToMontezFixed.png eliastalkkiara3.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
:mad: Stole my place
-----------------------------------------
Remveer Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-----------------------------------------
Game of Inches [vC1E1] [Remveer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [150 MB]
- - - -

Mac [145 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Becoming a professional Quaterback is only half of this young mans dream.
As you navigate his senior and collegiate years
I'm kind of hesitant based on that premise. Not for the premise itself but just due to the lack of proofreading. Not sure if it's going to be like that for the game as well.

But the promise of a Jill without a "Jill" personality is enough for me to give it a try. Plus, I always love seeing that redhead model. So hot.

Remveer

Aug 11, 2024
I'm kind of hesitant based on that premise. Not for the premise itself but just due to the lack of proofreading. Not sure if it's going to be like that for the game as well.

But the promise of a Jill without a "Jill" personality is enough for me to give it a try. Plus, I always love seeing that redhead model. So hot.
It's as intended. Going Pro is the final Goal/Dream. But first he has to make it through his Senior season and then make a name for himself in College.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Becoming a professional quarterback is only half of this young man's dream. The other half is obtaining his own harem.
As you navigate his senior and collegiate years, you'll meet several interesting people along the way
Will he successfully achieve his dreams, or will he crash and burn at every step along the way?​
Question: "obtaining his own harem." Can he obtain someone else's harem? Would that be Harem Cucking? :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes