Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
What happend to lexi, even when i start new game, she doesn't want to talk to me
Oh fuck me. I literally made a little tiny tweak to the code there before uploading but the conditionals aren't being read correctly. I'll fix that asap and upload, you should be able to speak to her in the evening in her room as the conditional works then.

Updated the OP, apologies to the uploader who already upped the other download links :(

Last edited:

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
When I start a new game and go to parents' room, there are choices to talk about: college, sojan and camaron, i think this is a bug
It is, thanks. I made a change to add a little warning to say it'll be a lot of text and give the option of leaving and doing that later but forgot to move the menu that shows automatically now. Not game breaking but sure fucks with immersion, fixing now.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Glad to see this is back, but gonna wait a bit to download as it seems a bug is being worked on.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Glad to see this is back, but gonna wait a bit to download as it seems a bug is being worked on.
Probably a good call with such a big delay between releases, there is 100% stuff I've missed for sure. The recent bugs have been fixed though.

Will an Android version be available?
Once I figure out why my computer can't build Android builds anymore, yes. Or someone will port it.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do get to the new lexi parts?, every time I talk to her it says 'I'll talk to you later'.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
How do get to the new lexi parts?, every time I talk to her it says 'I'll talk to you later'.
Have you finished her intro quests? Notes > Family > Lexi - It should tell you to continue in Notes > Quests > Home > Lexi love/slut. After completing the intro quests the first step of the next one is to go to the college library during the day.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Have you finished her intro quests? Notes > Family > Lexi - It should tell you to continue in Notes > Quests > Home > Lexi love/slut. After completing the intro quests the first step of the next one is to go to the college library during the day.
are the bugs fixed?., so that i can create mirrors

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
are the bugs fixed?., so that i can create mirrors
Yeah.. I mean, the current ones! Usually all the bugs get found in the first day after posting and I'll fix them all as they get found so hopefully no more.

Reactions: OEJ

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Do I have to start a new save? I am on one that is from the last update I did all the intro sruff for her.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
how do i get lexi at the second party i used cameron the first party and now i can't see her the second time i go i did all her quests up to that point

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Do I have to start a new save? I am on one that is from the last update I did all the intro sruff for her.
I'm adding a fix just now but you can fix it manually instead of re-downloading by using the console to run:

lexi_in_love = "Stage 1"

I'll also upload the script.rpa for other users so they can download it if they have saved games and the bugged version.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
how do i get lexi at the second party i used cameron the first party and now i can't see her the second time i go i did all her quests up to that point
I played through the Lexi content earlier and it worked but looking at the code, it shouldn't have. I've fixed the bug but I'm either losing my mind or something odd happened today that let me play through it.

This is the scripts.rpa for the latest version (Windows), put this in your game directory overwriting the existing scripts.rpa. I've never actually done this before but I just tested it and it seems to work.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I played through the Lexi content earlier and it worked but looking at the code, it shouldn't have. I've fixed the bug but I'm either losing my mind or something odd happened today that let me play through it.

This is the scripts.rpa for the latest version (Windows), put this in your game directory overwriting the existing scripts.rpa. I've never actually done this before but I just tested it and it seems to work.
Mega
Didn't seem to work the second party is still a mindless orgy and no lexi

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Didn't seem to work the second party is still a mindless orgy and no lexi
I need to add a little trigger to stop that party orgy. >.>

If you have the new scripts.rpa, you should be able to go to the party and when in the main room just get through any dialogue/scenes with the orgy and then the options should be go get a drink, go find lexi and go back outside. If that isn't showing, the lexi_in_love variable isn't set correctly - if you have the console enabled you can check the value:
lexi_in_love
It needs to be:
lexi_in_love = "Stage 5 - party"

(yes I know my var names suck)

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes