Ren'Py - Abandoned - Game of Moans: Whispers From The Wall [v0.2.9] [Godswood Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

hobson

[Review of 0.1 version]

A promising start. The artwork is uniformly excellent and the scenes are hot. It remains to be seen if the game design matches the production quality.

This version is burdened by performance issues from massive source files, hopefully this is addressed before too long.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hublewitch

The game is very laggy took me and not well put together took me 40+ tries to get the stupid pelt for sansa. The little adult content that is in the game is well done but getting it is such a chore its barely worth playing to see it and worst of all its not fun. Has high potential for improvement some suggestions would be when I advance at night make me sleep instead of a prompt saying go to sleep, improve transitions between rooms/areas and when you adjust the game sound you can click on the bed in the background causing a glitched game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

JessieTR

Beautiful and unique art that though adorable and cute, still can get hot and spicy. Nice and almost-seamless connection to the IP that doesn't take you too far out of the original tone of the show. Quite a bit of content for a 0.1 release, too.

Only negative bits for me were that there was some weird lag in the mouse control here and there and I didn't know when I had ended all content for this version. Quite random where and when a new scene was triggered, which made me hunt for new scenes until I realised I hadn't seen anything new in aaaages and probably had done everything there was to do.

In short - definitely worth it if you're tired of the old DAZ3D models and want something with a little more heart and effort to it. If you're out for a finished storyline or some actual fucking, look somewhere else for an update or two.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MystZER0

truly a master piece of the ages. those boys over at Godswood Studios truly know what they're doing. delivering us adult gaming classic that contain the prefect blend of passion, suspense and drama. when i first saw this game get announced during the week of E3, i instantly knew this would be game of the year. from the astonishing graphics to the whimsical wittering, this games will make you moan.