Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Dialogue to get the panties from the girls just isn't present for me.
You get multiples from Daenerys. Make sure you give her panties in the wardrobe and take her out to the gardens. Usually she'll ask you to play a game, win and ask her to take off her panties.

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
You get multiples from Daenerys. Make sure you give her panties in the wardrobe and take her out to the gardens. Usually she'll ask you to play a game, win and ask her to take off her panties.
She has panties on but the dialogue isn't there. I got the blood from the other two sources first. Maybe that's the issue? I can repeatedly buy Cake even though I already traded it.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
She has panties on but the dialogue isn't there. I got the blood from the other two sources first. Maybe that's the issue? I can repeatedly buy Cake even though I already traded it.
So if you go to Daenery's room and ask her out to the gardens, what happens exactly? You don't even have the option to ask her out?

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
So if you go to Daenery's room and ask her out to the gardens, what happens exactly? You don't even have the option to ask her out?
I can Spend time together, Give Her cucumbers or Send her to the brothel. Asked her to the Garden nothing about panties. I've also fed sansa 50 pieces of cake at this point. I think she has no blood left.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I can Spend time together, Give Her cucumbers or Send her to the brothel. Asked her to the Garden nothing about panties. I've also fed sansa 50 pieces of cake at this point. I think she has no blood left.
Ignore the brothel and cucumbers and keep asking to spend time together in the gardens. Sometimes she'll want to take a nap, but at some point the below image should happen. Play, answer 3 questions correctly and from the many options choose "are you wearing any panties today?". Ask her to take them off and keep them.
gow.png

Reactions: braiden

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
Ignore the brothel and cucumbers and keep asking to spend time together in the gardens. Sometimes she'll want to take a nap, but at some point the below image should happen. Play, answer 3 questions correctly and from the many options choose "are you wearing any panties today?". Ask her to take them off and keep them.
View attachment 2412340
Thank you

Reactions: Zane11

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
does anyone have the fixed version? cause the actual version doesnt let met advance in the bdsm quest

probestar

Feb 24, 2023
Hello,
I was wondering in Ballis's last quest (5th round) where he gets taken away I selected the city option. Is there a change in story and scenes if I had taken other options? Is it worth going back all the way to redo since I forgot to save progress?

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 2412340
does not work in my game. She allways gets tired after the first question.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes