Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I stuck at the scene after cumming on the face of sansa and she recovered, now rodrik is not even asked me for girls what to do?
And yeah I took sansa's first quest after that don't know what to do.

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the bdsm club quest I just keep getting vials of blood from sansa and not progressing.
I have the same problem. It said I should go back to the witch but every time she just gives me the "Money or Body" Question. I have three viles of blood, what am I missing?

St4ckOverflow

Aug 23, 2017
and what did you figure out? I'm stuck at the same spot...

Try interacting with the merchant,
He will ask you for 3 panties
Then take Sannsa 3 times to the market and buy her the 5$ sweet, she will, each time, giver her panties
With 3 panties, return to the merchant
This should advance the quest

RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
Try interacting with the merchant,
He will ask you for 3 panties
Then take Sannsa 3 times to the market and buy her the 5$ sweet, she will, each time, giver her panties
With 3 panties, return to the merchant
This should advance the quest

ok thank you, I got a new merchant szene with Daenneris . she had to give up her panties but she still refuses to dance. I guess my game is coruppted... =/

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Can somebody explain to me how to get Daenneris to work at the strip club? I treated Sansa, and the walkthrough says that Rodrick will give you a quest after that to search for strippers. I have tried clicking on everything, going to Rodrick in the Tavern, and I am now on Day 48, still no quest. I am stuck, no option to progress on any quest despite clicking on everything I possibly can think of.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I did everything short of buying things the walkthrough linked on page 1 didn't mention to buy. I think that walkthrough really should be updated. I did a search to see if there was another walkthrough and after a while found one that said to buy clothing for Sansa. I still haven't unlocked Rodrick's quest but at least I was able to continue the story. Hope that old walkthrough is simply out of order now and that it will come up later.

SerFappingtons

Jan 15, 2022
BDSM Quest..

I got a vial of saliva from a girl with big tits (daenerys, for picking up her dress), and bought another one from the merchant for 170 coins? Lost on the other vials. People mentioned getting 3 panties for the merchant, but he just buys them from me for 30 coins when I go to him with 3 pairs. Mel is just giving me Body/Money option.

edit: Found the 3rd from goldy via talking to pam at the merchant. She also gave me my first vial of blood. I got 2 more vials of blood via buying sansa cake, and MC said 'great I've got everything I need time to talk to the witch again' - but she just gives me body/money option? Do I need a 3rd blood vial from a different girl even though I got that dialogue?

edit2: okay, did need a 3rd, got it from the 3 panties for the merchant, then fucked Mel for sperm to make the 3 potions. Finished BDSM club quest, but didn't seem to unlock anything? (nvm its on the ship)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
Hi People,
do you know how to pass a save in android? because I don't have the patience to do the whole game for the 5th time.

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
The birthday quest seems bugged for me. I go tthe gift from Daeny, then invited Baelish and Mara, but it's not progressing. Please forgive me if the fix was posted earlier. I'll go look for it while waiting for a reply.

Nvm, I forgot to invite Cersei.

YungMaster

Aug 15, 2022
Why don't I have quest 5 for Deneyeris? I can’t figure out what it is, after the 4th quest in the bar I don’t have the 5th quest, and now I don’t know how to move on ...

Reactions: HarryEisenfaust181
May 31, 2017
Hello , so i went to read the walkthrough and its said it there is routes , one main and one side for danny , the side one will lock her slut content , gotta ask though is slut content like prostituting her to others or just make her act more slutty in public? Thanks

Ps :- didn't read anything else from the walkthrough post so if its mentioned there sorry for not noticing it

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes