yozara

Feb 2, 2018
can someone telle me what ingredients are needed to cure Sansa and unlock some scenes, i can only put her to sleep but when i check on her, she wake up and throw me out

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
first you need to heal her cold if she stops useing blankets you succeeded.
to fight the cold try alcohol and citrus fruits

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
The fruit game scene doesn't trigger anymore after using the grapefruit juice. Is it a bug or intentional?
Also, does anyone know if there are more steps planned for the park walks and the outfits she can wear on them?

zbekdnsrhrh2

Oct 6, 2017
Well, I've tried typing
shekles=99999
shekle=99999
shekles = 99999
shekle = 99999
None of these works. I've changed the 00console.rpy file so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I don't think I've changed any other lines in the 00console.rpy file.
Was there a change in cheat commands?

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
Been seeing a lot of post about sell panties. After you have Dany dancing in the tavern regularly, ask Rodrik "Whats New" and he will ask you about buying the panties. To get the panties, take Dany for a walk in the park, and hope for the Truth of Lie game, win said game, ask her if she's wearing any panties, if she is tell her to take them off, then keep them. Sell said panties for 80 gold.

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
How to get cunnilingus scene and second BJ???
Just got the cunnilingus scene!

So during the normal fruit game, 'have fun' and give her a taste, she'll be mad but just keep taking her on walks.

After a few fruit games and providing you know she forgets stuff after drinking wine, you should get the option to give her wine, do it.

After that you can give her another 'wine' (grape juice). The next morning Dany will talk to you.

Tell the truth, and suffer Dany's wrath!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Where is this Alcohol i am supposed to buy? I cannot progress because the alcohol i was supposed to buy Daenerys to get points is not there?

Last edited:

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
Where is this Alcohol i am supposed to buy? I cannot progress because the alcohol i was supposed to buy Daenerys to get points is not there?
Do you mean the Alcohol for Sansa? If so I think the shopping trip it happens automatically after you she tells you of her sleeping problems.

If you mean the Alcohol for Dany during the fruit game after you've got her drunk at the tavern during her first dance. You dont 'buy it' (Least I dont rember buying it.) but the option just appears near the start of the fruit game after the first few times you get her to storm off after having fun.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I'm having difficulties raiding her slutiness points. I already raised all her personal points, but I have no idea how to increase the slutiness. Does anyone know how to raise it?

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
I'm having difficulties raiding her slutiness points. I already raised all her personal points, but I have no idea how to increase the slutiness. Does anyone know how to raise it?
Sending her back to the bar to dance gives +1 per dance, I think a few clothing option also give +1 at higher Slut scores.

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks, but I don't know where to find the option for it.
After you've cured Sansa and done the cooking competition talk to Roderik at the bar then click on Dany and talk to her, if however you did not get Dany drunk during the first dance this may not work.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes