KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
do MC get Beat/Fuk Loli in Brothel ? like in the Novel ? or it take another 10 year dev ?

shoty

Apr 27, 2017
Holy shit this game is still going on? House of the Dragon is going to finish before this game does.
well, kind of? feels like they are adding endings one on top of each other, but no "game" stuff anymore. They should fix the
wardrobe, if they are going to change for a scene, complements should go too >_<

xxavantexx

Mar 29, 2023
Game of Whores [v0.27] [MANITU Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [265 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [262 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be careful of this file, after downloading the .zip file for Windows from Pixeldrain, and scanning said file with VirusTotal, 3 positive warnings came up:
Jiangmin Trojan.Generic.hpekt
VBA32 BScope.Exploit.Shellcode
Rising Trojan.Generic@AI.96 (RDMK:cmRtazqJIXwF9mdBOhv2LRoT6ECq)

No positives came of scanning the url before downloading.
I'd advise staying clear of it.

(I also don't understand why the Pixeldrain and the Mega files have different sizes)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Be careful of this file, after downloading the .zip file for Windows from Pixeldrain, and scanning said file with VirusTotal, 3 positive warnings came up:
Jiangmin Trojan.Generic.hpekt
VBA32 BScope.Exploit.Shellcode
Rising Trojan.Generic@AI.96 (RDMK:cmRtazqJIXwF9mdBOhv2LRoT6ECq)

No positives came of scanning the url before downloading.
I'd advise staying clear of it.

(I also don't understand why the Pixeldrain and the Mega files have different sizes)
Files are fine. I scanned them before compressing and updating the 1st post here (I added the links there too btw, if you want to be that careful). For my compression, the only thing I touch are the picture, videos or audio files. (Need to unpack and repack the .rpas though if they have those)

The difference in size is because of different counting, Mega is using GiB and Pixeldrain is using GB.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes