the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Game of Whores 0.9 Reboot update 1/2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/shop.rpy", line 24, in <module>
NameError: name 'cname_first_contact' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "shop.rpyc", line 19, in script
  File "F:\megasync\Game_of_Whores-09-rebootupdate-pc\Game_of_Whores-0.9-rebootupdate-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "F:\megasync\Game_of_Whores-09-rebootupdate-pc\Game_of_Whores-0.9-rebootupdate-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "F:\megasync\Game_of_Whores-09-rebootupdate-pc\Game_of_Whores-0.9-rebootupdate-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\megasync\Game_of_Whores-09-rebootupdate-pc\Game_of_Whores-0.9-rebootupdate-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/shop.rpy", line 24, in <module>
NameError: name 'cname_first_contact' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Game of Whores 0.0
Sun Mar 17 01:32:02 2019

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Game of Whores 0.9 Reboot update 1/2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I keep getting that error

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
now play until you do the fruit guessing game (don't click on ''have fun'' when it shows up),now go on until the second time where you will have the option to get her drunk (unaware she will blow you blindfolded)
I've done her damn fruit game three times now, always the same. Never had the option to get her drunk.

I did not click on "have fun." Should I have done so at least one of those times?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I keep getting that error
um, but you know, i did an android port? i tried to remove errors, that i encountered during testing.
problems in the pc version you can keep for yourself. :p
but more seriously, this is a problem when variables are declared mid-game in one place but are used in another beforehand.

Reactions: crmsn7 and Radd_max

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I've done her damn fruit game three times now, always the same. Never had the option to get her drunk.

I did not click on "have fun." Should I have done so at least one of those times?
Yeah, you need to click on "have fun", she'll get a little mad. Then you'll get more options (get her drunk) next time you play her little game.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Made a tiny patch to fix a crash on quest 2 after "you leave the estate and find an envelope laying on the ground..." that's happening to me in this update.

Only happens if you're using the English translation.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Made a tiny patch to fix a crash on quest 2 after "you leave the estate and find an envelope laying on the ground..." that's happening to me in this update.

Only happens if you're using the English translation.
I had the same thing happening to me, but it worked to just click "ignore" after the crash.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes