Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
This game is so underrated, it deserves a lot more recognition without a doubt. After this reboot, the game is shifting towards a better path. I wish your patreon does well and request the people who haven't seen any single episode of GOT to please stop posting negative reviews out of hate for the franchise or whatever (My earlier review was deleted for some reason, so I can't rate it again).

Those of you who've enjoyed it can surely give some positive feedback to balance the review thread a bit.

Keep up the good work MANITU!

Reactions: 4DJo20 and vanuyak

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Ikr if he knew they were coming why didn't he just set a trap and wait? Or maybe they just needed a shocking scene.
Nah they just killed everybody, absorb them and kept moving. They just left the Umber boy as a message to anyone who encountered Last Hearth.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Help, how i treat sansa?
to successfully treat sansa you have to cum on her face during night...
give her a mixture of alc and herbs and cum on her feet... as final cure give her only alc (in every selection) and cum on her face to cure her...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Why I can't make Daenery's show boobs in fist quest ?
you have to get to know her first... try spending more time with her before grabbing those melons ;)
Also increase her sluttyness, this will make her more comfi running arround naked...

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
I think now more than ever is the time for developers to work in the game.
I would like them to add small cameos from Margaery, Mellisandre and Missandei.

Reactions: Xypher
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes