yuikdh

Feb 10, 2018
there is a problem. when i play and do the neccesary steps to obtain the slutty points. i do not get the points does anyone else have this problem

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
there is a problem. when i play and do the neccesary steps to obtain the slutty points. i do not get the points does anyone else have this problem
The slutty bar isn’t 1 point for one bar. I think it takes 10-15 points to fill up one bar.

If you use the console commands you can see the actual points. It’s something like

danereys_slutty_points +1

Reactions: Mxx01

yuikdh

Feb 10, 2018
ah k. ive been trying to access the console commands but cant seem able to. even went on notepad and changed the config.console = true. and that only produced an error

Mxx01

Jun 1, 2018
ah k. ive been trying to access the console commands but cant seem able to. even went on notepad and changed the config.console = true. and that only produced an error
You have to download a file called "options.rpy" and put it inside the game's directory folder

for example "C:/.../Game of Whores 1.1.4-pc" <<< inside this one

so its inside the 'main' game folder not the folder that says 'game'

Just google "How to enable console commands manually F95zone" and it will be the first one of the results

You'll find the file called "options.rpy" there.

Cheers.

Where does this end? I've put Sansa to sleep and cum on her legs and chest, is that it?
No, if you do it a few more times depending on the ingredients she'll either sleep with the blanket on or half on or without the blanket when she does sleep without the blanket you'll get the option to undress her or leave the dress on her and then depending on what you chose you'll get two or three options:

1. Cum on her legs
2. Cum on her breasts
(only when you choose to undress her)
3. Cum on her face

Choosing to cum on her face will complete the quest.

Reactions: Davox

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
No, if you do it a few more times depending on the ingredients she'll either sleep with the blanket on or half on or without the blanket when she does sleep without the blanket you'll get the option to undress her or leave the dress on her and then depending on what you chose you'll get two or three options:

1. Cum on her legs
2. Cum on her breasts
(only when you choose to undress her)
3. Cum on her face

Choosing to cum on her face will complete the quest.
I got bored of all the clicking fairly sure I did option 2, 3 times but never got option 3

Typical - booted it back up and did the Sansa thing once more and it completed the quest the next day...

The Dev really needs to cut down on the number of clicks in the Sansa thing though its 100+

Mxx01

Jun 1, 2018
Which ingredients do I need to cum on her face?
I think its random but try:

Red Wine, Nothing, Red Wine
or
Rum, Nothing, Rum
or
Basically try any combination of alcohol with the exception of
Milk, Nothing, Honey < works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't
Same thing with Black Tea, Mint, Nothing or Green Tea, Nothing, Lemon.

Like I said, before just do it a few times with different ingredients on each time then the option for cumming on her face will be available.

Reactions: Sihil

Mxx01

Jun 1, 2018
So the console commands that I know of are:

"Shekels = x" for gold
"Daenerys_slutty_points = x" for the slutty points stats
"Daenerys_personal_points = x" for the personal points stats

"X" for the amount you want.

For the slutty and the personal points putting 130 seems to fill them up.
Keep in mind if you have the new version (1.1.4) you can change the names of the "queens" so you should change "Daenerys" to whatever you've changed her name to, same thing with the other "queens" (Personally I've kept their names the same).
I think in future updates will we see a slutty and personal points stats bars for Ceresi and Sansa.

Also I recommend that you save before changing the slutty and personal points stats and only do it when its required to advance in the story because based on my experience with other games I think it might cause the game to crash.

Does anybody know how to get those mini-stories mentioned in the changelog?
Just buy all the costumes then let her wear them one by one then hit the "check" button and for each costume she'll have something to say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also keep in mind you have to have a certain amount of slutty point for her to agree to wear the costume.
You can either do it via the console command "Danereys_slutty_points = X" or just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I completed 4 quests of Daneryes, and the first quest of sana. What to do next?
The only thing after that is having Daneryes dance at the tavern (if you got her drunk before her first dance) and one scene in the slums area.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
How much content is in this game? Is it worth playing or should I wait for more updates?

Mxx01

Jun 1, 2018
How much content is in this game? Is it worth playing or should I wait for more updates?
Well there are:
- flashing scenes
- fingering scene
- blowjob scene
- cumming on sleeping girl scene
- dance + strip tease scene
- solo scenes

Personally I think you should play the game with the current content to familiarize yourself with the game and then just keep checking for the change log.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes