Jul 25, 2019
Did the developer give up on this game? It has potential but the developer lacks motivation or he's working alone on this game in that case respect to the guy.

Jan 9, 2019
knowing things is my job bro, just wait and see
Only one scene with shopkeeper after all

Changelog version 0.10 --------> 0.11:

As we reached $3500 goal on our Patreon, we're keeping our promise and adding the new character into the game!

All added costumes were suggested and voted by $15 and above tiers Patrons.

Added:

- New credits screen added to the main menu

- New background added to the clothing shop

- New original character - Mara, from now she's taking care of the clothing shop

- 2 Mara's quests

- Animated titjob scene with Mara

Sansa:

- 3 new costumes

- Animated blowjob CG scene in the garden

Daenerys:

- 2 new costumes

- Now you can play with her boobs in the room if she's being topless, based on TheBigBg mod, thank you for idea, buddy!

- Solo CG scene in Wonder Woman costume during her walks

Cersei:

- 2 new costumes

Reactions: Jon Humbert
Jan 9, 2019
this update is a fucking joke. adding a new character when Sansa and Cersei both basically have zero content? Wow Cersei gets two outfits, who fucking cares?
Sansa got her scene in this update, Daenerys too and her scene is very hot, shopkeeper scene is good, but I don't care much about her tbh

Hard to believe that this game has been released almost three years ago
More like two

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Sansa got her scene in this update, Daenerys too and her scene is very hot, shopkeeper scene is good, but I don't care much about her tbh
Sansa scene is awfull compared to the firts Dany BJ from one year ago, now they are getting 4k and they barely progerssing. The TJ with the new character is a great scene, but nobody fucking cares about her, she is a copy of the Missandei model, they could give us that TJ with the other three, but no, lets milk this game more.

Reactions: Jarul
Jan 9, 2019
Sansa scene is awfull compared to the firts Dany BJ from one year ago, now they are getting 4k and they barely progerssing. The TJ with the new character is a great scene, but nobody fucking cares about her, she is a copy of the Missandei model, they could give us that TJ with the other three, but no, lets milk this game more.
I'm bored of black screen in location which was added on game launch, if not that girl who could work there? Any of three girls would be strange, I don't think we will see any scene with shopkeeper any time soon

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

More like two
Judging by the date the thread was made, it will be three years in three months

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Is it just me, or do we have to start a new game yet again?
That's disheartening, I was actually kinda looking forward to just rolling into the (meager) update stuff. If I have to start from scratch again I'll probably be putting this off for a while.

Reactions: Jarul

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
That's disheartening, I was actually kinda looking forward to just rolling into the (meager) update stuff. If I have to start from scratch again I'll probably be putting this off for a while.
Actually, with cheats and skipping you can get there quite fast...

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Very true, I'm just whining because I did just that within the last couple weeks and I'd rather not again quite so soon. Not a big deal, just disappointing is all.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes