Thorgerdr

Jun 15, 2017
Hi. My old saves from 0.15 are bugged. Does somebody can share a functionnal one please ? (the previous posted ones didn't function...). Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Here save file, I though do not have all the scenes, but I'm as far as possible, maybe you'll need
I'm giving you the others saves I have so that you can go back in the game to unlock all the scenes
Certain scenes depends upon the P and S-points

Reactions: F9Zoney and Arve

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hey, does anyone know how to get the double dance/strip at the tavern? Ran out of quests from the tavern after the 7th special drink, and grinding slut points doesn't seem to do it.

May 3, 2020
Guys please help me, I've got many errors in this upade, for example: when I try tu select costumes for Daenerys in the shop, or clicking on Daenerys in her room etc. Does anybody have this problem, or can you tell me how to fix these errors? thanks a lot !

Jan 9, 2019
Hey, does anyone know how to get the double dance/strip at the tavern? Ran out of quests from the tavern after the 7th special drink, and grinding slut points doesn't seem to do it.
Complete other characters quests

Guys please help me, I've got many errors in this upade, for example: when I try tu select costumes for Daenerys in the shop, or clicking on Daenerys in her room etc. Does anybody have this problem, or can you tell me how to fix these errors? thanks a lot !
Same here. Going into the tavern, error. Opening the costumes in shop, Error. Clicking at the costumes in the rooms of the girls, error.
Never load saves from previous updates with this game

Reactions: DarkDank
May 3, 2020
Complete other characters quests

Never load saves from previous updates with this game
so you're saying that I need to play it all over again? cuz the save from v 0.14 worked on 0.15 ... and the error from shop says: NameError: name 'dbimbo_dress' is not defined ..which is the costume (i guess) from this new update.

Jan 9, 2019
so you're saying that I need to play it all over again? cuz the save from v 0.14 worked on 0.15 ... and the error from shop says: NameError: name 'dbimbo_dress' is not defined ..which is the costume (i guess) from this new update.
It's always like this with a few exception like you mentioned, download someones saves, it's been posted here

May 3, 2020
It's always like this with a few exception like you mentioned, download someones saves, it's been posted here
tried reinstalling, tried downloading from different server, tried other saves (I putted them in saves file, but they didn't appear in the game) do I have any other options ? :D

May 3, 2020
There's really nobody with the same problem, or somebody who could help ?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes