[Ren'Py] Game of Whores [v0.9 Reboot] [MANITU Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 26, 2019
alot of us did,but the req thread is drowned by other newer requests and making newer ones get insta rejected.
it's all here >>> <<<,all we need is a kind patreon to drop the link.

Jan 26, 2019
somebody already made a request thread >> << wich is overshadowed by the countless other games request threads.
trying to ''bump'' the subject by making other req threads for this game gets them rejected.
otherwise it would already have been uploaded.
as a matter of fact MANITU other game ''dany clicker'' already got updated.

UncleVT

Nice and Cute
Jul 2, 2017
somebody already made a request thread >> << wich is overshadowed by the countless other games request threads.
trying to ''bump'' the subject by making other req threads for this game gets them rejected.
otherwise it would already have been uploaded.
as a matter of fact MANITU other game ''dany clicker'' already got updated.
No, that's not how it works. The rejected ones are because there is already a thread requesting it. The order has nothing to do with it. Requests are automatically sorted according to the last message.
In fact, the request for this game is currently third in the list.
And the game will be updated when we get the links, doesn't matter anything else.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
To be honest, it wud be better if the cheat version got posted instead of the regular one. Editing the save gets a little boring at times.
Its Renpy, you don't need to edit the save, just change the variables in game with the developer console. If anybody doesn't know how to do this just type Unren into the f95 search bar. I'm fairly sure I've provided instructions in this very thread.

I haven't played the last 2 versions but all the other ones were simple to cheat.

Edit ....

Instructions on how to cheat are posted here:

The main commands you need are:
daenerys_slutty_points = 50
daenerys_personal_points =50
sname_slutty_points = 50
sname_personal_points =50
shekels = 10000

Change the numbers at the end to what ever you want them to be, max slutty and personal points are 100. I don't know if you'll miss content by just moving them to 100 straight away.

If you've done this in a previous version of the game, open the console and press up on the keypad to cycle through things you've entered in to this game before.

Also if you've played before and want to skip to new content just hold down control and it will skip all the dialog you've seen before and halt on any decisions or any new content.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes