IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone else getting script errors? I can ignore them and continue, but with some scenes when taking Daenerys out I'll get an error for being unable to identify her dress i think, and I'm pretty sure it's skipping some content cuz of the errors.
Like, on Quest 2, when I have enough money for her new dress I get " KeyError:u'hame' "

mikefike

Nov 2, 2018
To those of you who are saying that the mega link that the one dude posted is no longer working, just go to the main page of the thread

Analursurper

Nov 12, 2018
Okay mates I've found out how to get those scenes. The one in the garden needs a very high personal level and comes through the constant grinding of touching her boobs, popping them out and touching them again. At one point after severa times she will start giving handjobs, rinse and repeat until you get the "I dont want to be interrupted dialogue", choose the home option and voila SEX scene. Also some dialogue in the bar when you dont say anything when Daenerys is spanked (She can get cum in the face). And dialogue in the Market where she can be gropped and cummed on by a merchant. Finally one last piece of dialogue when asked if she is wearing panties you can ask her to take them off and youre given three options as to what to do to them.

Y'all welcome

Reactions: favn97499

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I have trouble with increasing her slutty points. (First time player)
I searched the thread but all I found was to give her wine before the dance and she will agree to keep up dancing

I gave her wine, tried different variations with the dialog going home and the groping.
Her slutty points reach 6, I can hear a dialog of how Sansa loves sucking dick and she gives me a BJ
I even checked the console and slutty route is set to True

But I never get the option or dialog that she agrees to keep dancing or to send her dancing
Is this broken in the new version or what am I missing?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
could u tell us how to unlock that part
load new game,save,upload save unto the saveeditor website,ctrl f ''shekels'',set to 999999,switch the saves and reload,set preference to skip unread text in renpy,ctrl skip(story is plumber repair tier so you aint missing much) than do all the 3 caracters quests (approx 3 min),now you can spend time with daenerys,rise personal points to at least 10 (spend time market and help her each week in the slums),reupload same save unto saveeditor,ctrl f ''d name personal points : now this is where it can bug or get tricky, set dnpp(d name personal points) to 50,reload and spend time with her,do her quiz until she want to take a nap,touch her tits,she will like it,go on and now set the dnpp to 80,now play until you do the fruit guessing game (don't click on ''have fun'' when it shows up),now go on until the second time where you will have the option to get her drunk (unaware she will blow you blindfolded),third time give her grape juice and confront her after she blows you (cunninlingus scene),now the next time she takes a nap,take out her bare tits and touch them,she will give you a handjob at first and then the second or third time this happen after the cuninlingus you will have the choice to ''go home'',enjoy the '''''''''animated'''''''' still images sex scene.
that's it,approx 7-8 min of gameplay to unlock everything,or just download unrun and go see the cg without tiring yourself.

slutty points ,public events and the striptease things are disabled but the cg is still there.

Phoobos

Aug 7, 2017
I can not activate Daenerys quest # 4 "Dance class", even talking to Rodrik's, does not appear, I follow the walkthrough and nothing to activate. Could someone share the save after accepting the Dance class?

Jan 9, 2019
I have trouble with increasing her slutty points. (First time player)
I searched the thread but all I found was to give her wine before the dance and she will agree to keep up dancing

I gave her wine, tried different variations with the dialog going home and the groping.
Her slutty points reach 6, I can get a BJ, I can hear a dialog of how Sansa loves sucking dick and she gives me a BJ
I even checked the console and slutty route is set to True

But I never get the option or dialog that she agrees to keep dancing or to send her dancing
Is this broken in the new version or what am I missing?
Go tavern first

Jan 9, 2019
I can not activate Daenerys quest # 4 "Dance class", even talking to Rodrik's, does not appear, I follow the walkthrough and nothing to activate. Could someone share the save after accepting the Dance class?
Seems like you're playing personal route as changelog says

hehehe121213

Aug 23, 2018
I think if u want to play the "personal" route, at this point u must choose the first line > "Cersei is too old..." . After that u can't trigger the #4 quest
And for the "slut" route just choose the 2nd line
1552754221654.png

Malkav

May 28, 2017
This game is definitely not good enough to warrant several save files for different routes. But who am I to judge, I fear this decision has been made with pressure from the patrons who are actually paying.

Reactions: Early Cuyler

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I found the issue

EDIT: it wasn't a bug
After the dancing you first have to complete the first quest of Lord Baelish by taking care of Sansa until you masturbate and can cum on her face.
Only then will Podrik's offer for Dany to keep dancing come up.
Strange sequence IMO but it is what it is

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
OK, on to the next problem: Sansa her first quest is open but throws an error because gow_challenge variables are not set

How do you start the first GOW challenge? Lord Ballish always sends me away

EDIT: may have been my mistake by playing around with variables in the console

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes