Seeking Game similiar to The Succubus Trap Island

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Hello ! I have played at the game The Succubus Trap Island, it has been the best gaming experience of hentai so far that I have played ! This game is trully wonderful.
In the end of the game, I see a preview from the other game from devs but I can not find it here.
I would like to play an other game similiar to this awesome game. What can you advice me to play, please ? :)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Tsukinomizu sure as hell make very good H-game is hard to find games in same style with the same kind of quality, sadly only a few of them have English translations still, the 2 I know of from them, that does have proper full English translations are https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-kni...e-crest-of-demonia-tsukinomizu-project.22576/ as well as Naedoko Demons Ground the latter being banned from this site though due to Rule 7. Send me a PM if you are interested in the latter, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction anyway though ;)

In addition Nightmare Girls have an almost full English translations that should be fully completed at the latest at the end of November this year over on ULMF

Last edited:

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Hello ! An update because I do not find my happiness with your recommendations. Those games are too much different in gameplay, etc. I think that I just like the aspect herotic, cute, light and easy from TSTI, plus its graphisms. It is not the war by anything, just an amusment park that I feel while playing.

What I've played and liked a lot was Tales of divinity and Era hunter. This is sad that we don't get any update for very long time. To me The Succubus Trap Island puts the bar way way more above, even though that is the idea.

What can you recommend me, please ?

BloodPvp

Jul 5, 2021
I know its been too long since those posts but im trying to find the game in english and cant find it can you one of you send a link to download it?
thanks