Identify Game where you sleep with daughter's friend

jayberrt

Sep 4, 2018
Hi I'm trying to identify a game I played a while back where you get introduced to your daughter's friend (while you're in a car i believe) and later you sleep with her while helping her clean up after a party (she has black hair and inexperienced I believe).
It was a RENPY VN game.

Also looking for more games with this kinda theme thanks!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Similar games where the MC sleeps with his friend's daughter:
Life with Mary - MC lives a life with few worries, till his best friend asks to allow his daughter to live with him while in school.
Bad Teacher - one of the LI is the daughter of a friend of the MC, unfortunately game is abandoned.
Triangle - here girl is daughter friends of the MC girlfriend.
Thirsty for My Guest - main LI is the daughter of the MC ex-girlfriend/female friend.
My Best Friend's Daughter - as the title suggests, unfortunately it's not a VN but a sandbox.
Midlife Crisis - a harem game, so there are many LI available, but one of the potential LI (Sarah) is the daughter of your business partner/friend and she is also a friend of one of the MC daughters.
A Knight's Tale - another harem game where one of the LI is the daughter of a teacher and friend of the MC who trained the MC to become a knight and now the MC has to train his daughter to become a knight.
False Hero - one of the potential LI is the daughter of a female friend of the MC.