Seeking Game with an MC that's not a total idiot and degenerate (& good looking milfs)

Apr 21, 2019
Listen, I'm tired of creepy, rapey MCs that absolutely have no personality, and on top of it all, being a complete idiot and naive to everything and everyone

Like, if you stare at her chest for 3 minutes she obviously going to notice ur fucking eyes, and when she talks dirty with you, then yes, she just fucking flirted with you

I want a somewhat confident MC that gets it, not too much (as it would kinda ruin it)
Like I'm tired of these games with these fucked up stuff, honestly

And don't get me started on how they look, if the MC is ugly I always like to think that he himself is a product of incest in some way (full circle eh?)

Also hot models can cover some of these negatives to some degree

(P.S, just had to blow off some steam ya know)

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
Few games with (generally) wholesome, competent protagonists off the top of my head...

Heavy Five
Pine Falls
Melody (MC is generally decent, though there is the inherent power imbalance between a teacher and student)
Love of Magic

Not many Milfs in them though.

Reactions: Interesting_name82

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Once in a Lifetime is an excellent game with amazing writing, good humor, a coherent story, beautiful women and a confident (but not douchy) MC.

Reactions: Rarag

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Welcome to the struggle, my dude. The games you're looking for are harder to come by. Nothing irks me more than seeing an interesting looking cover, a decent sounding overview and then downloading it only to delete it 1 minute later because MC is a fucking nerd. Not a nerd in a cool way, like into games, coding, smart..etc...but a flat out nerdy retarded geek who nuts himself by seeing hard nipples through t-shirts.
What I've started doing is taking a general interest in the comment thread of all games. I'll search for keywords like "sleep" "rape" "creep" etc and then I'll see how many results I get from the thread. It gives me a general idea of how creepy the MC is gonna be by taking a look at the folks who are actually praising the game.

Reactions: ManifestDream
Apr 21, 2019
Welcome to the struggle, my dude. The games you're looking for are harder to come by. Nothing irks me more than seeing an interesting looking cover, a decent sounding overview and then downloading it only to delete it 1 minute later because MC is a fucking nerd. Not a nerd in a cool way, like into games, coding, smart..etc...but a flat out nerdy retarded geek who nuts himself by seeing hard nipples through t-shirts.
What I've started doing is taking a general interest in the comment thread of all games. I'll search for keywords like "sleep" "rape" "creep" etc and then I'll see how many results I get from the thread. It gives me a general idea of how creepy the MC is gonna be by taking a look at the folks who are actually praising the game.
Yeah, and on top of that, there are actually pretty good games but then you realize it's only %7 done and you'd to wait 3 years of milking to get to version 1.0

I fucking hate when I find a game I liked so far only to be hit with the wall of "THIS IS ALL THE CONTENT FOR THIS UPDATE" 2 hours in, with just a few erotica scenes