4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
564228_Last_Call_F95.jpg

Overview:
You've made the tough choice to go help out an uncle whose health is failing. Sure, it's a lot of work running his bar in his tiny Midwestern town, but it's a charming place and it's growing on you. Yeah, it meant dropping out mid-semester and leaving your girlfriend Fiona behind, but family is worth it... right?
In Last Call you play as the over-worked and somewhat awkward hero as he deals with a failing long-distance relationship, a feisty cougar, a charming rebel, the local drunks, and the joy of running the favorite watering hole in Oaklane. Expect a few surprises along the way, and always remember that your actions have consequences, some for the better and some for the worse. Count on some quippy dialogue, steamy encounters, a bit of heartbreak, and a few laughs. But always remember, before you close up shop for the night, always make a LAST CALL.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: Thunderline Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

We are advising a new playthrough due to the code changes.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android (v0.3.1): - - - -
Others: Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough - FanSigs - Walkthrough&Gallery Mod -
Gallery code
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

11 (3).jpg 3.jpg 11.jpg 7.jpg 31.jpg 13.jpg 43.jpg 16-vintage.jpg 7 (1).jpg 20.jpg 4.jpg ch1fionaflashback1.jpg ch1kellymclewd20a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Looks good, gonna dive in!

Edit: Pretty damn good so far, cant wait to see where the story goes!

EDIT: Almost years later, it's gone no where.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for uploading. I will give this a try.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The art looks fantastic, I'll check it out after a few updates. Not much in the way of fetishes, the tags look fairly vanilla so the story will need to be top shelf if it's going to hold attention.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
renders look really good, although there don't seem to be any original models. still good enough for me to at least give the game a try

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, this was a very nice first release. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes