4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For alcohol!

The girl in the 2nd screenshot is the best looking one out of the group.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Love it.. well put together. Looking forward to a lot more of the great graphics and grand storyline. 2 thumbs up!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
this game has potential, but the story, dialogue needs a lot of work, the first part of this intro (feels like a Broke back mountain BAR flick) renders a nice, overall not bad

Reactions: finn223

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Happy to give this a go and see if it’s a place worth coming back to, for another round. :) :coffee:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Really good for an early version, but has room for some improvements.

I love this small country town environment. Renders are quite good, I guess the different eye color for Annie and Max are intentional. Animation though seems quite off because of the resolution, and having the handjob animated and the girls walking instead some better stuff during the sex scene is seems a weird priority.

Reactions: byskup

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
*Fiona finally goes to the Last Call bar
Fiona: Why are there a lot of pregnant women here?
MC: You moved on to another dick, while I moved on to loving pies.......cream pies yes you heard it right its PLURAL.
Fiona: :oops:
MC: Also they are not here for the alcohol they are here because of the special milkshake.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
*Fiona finally goes to the Last Call bar
Fiona: Why are there a lot of pregnant women here?
MC: You moved on to another dick, while I moved on to loving pies.......cream pies yes you heard it right its PLURAL.
Fiona :oops:
MC: Also they are not here for the alcohol they are here because of the special milkshake.
That would be super satisfying to see lol.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh I'm really liking this game already. The writing is good, characters are likable, art is good, ladies are all lovely and gorgeous, especially Kelly Jo and Morgan. :love:
I can't wait for the next update, this was a great first release, left a great impression. :)

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
A really solid, promising start to the game. The characters are engaging and you quickly care about them, and it's nice to see a decent amount of character development involving people the MC is (presumably) not going to bone.

My one nitpick would be that the MC is just that little too much of a sad sack. I get that he's meant to be adorably socially awkward, but he's no virgin either. Kelly isn't exactly being subtle in the bar, and having him stay clueless all the way to her house stretches disbelief a bit too far.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes