4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
game is pretty good but thinking about Fiona cheating MC kinda make me angry i don't like cuck or NTR thing let's hope there is not NTR in future updates
I've been told that the devs have said it themselves that there will be no NTR.
But if this weeks long lasting silence means that she's not interested anymore, is her way of saying "we're done", then I don't even care, Morgan, Kelly Jo and Annie are way better anyway, especially Morgan, and Kelly Jo :p
A wise man once said that "You don't fuck down, you fuck up!", well, each of those three ladies would be an absolute upgrade, it's MC coming out as a winner in this trade :p

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
But if this weeks long lasting silence means that she's not interested anymore, is her way of saying "we're done", then I don't even care, Morgan, Kelly Jo and Annie are way better anyway, especially Morgan, and Kelly Jo :p
A wise man once said that "You don't fuck down, you fuck up!", well, each of those three ladies would be an absolute upgrade, it's MC coming off as a winner in this trade :p
she's not interested anymore it's totally obvious but at the least give a fuck about MC and said "we are done" or "i don't wanna be with you anymore" it's enough for me.This way is worse because MC still think they are together and this act is kinda heart breaker you know.
and totally agree with upgrade part but i got highs for Annie most :D

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Cannot trust Fiona's..they turn into ogre's at night and torture innocent frogs using them as balloons..sign of potential psychosis on the serial killer path..also..their singing makes birds explode..so much evil in a Fiona!! :D
if you wanna marriage with her you need to be a dwarf and king :D but eventually one ogre come and steal her from you like in this game :D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ohh .. the good ol Bar rescue binge watching days are suddenly back and swinging hard on the nut job
stupid reasons not to do good business tracks as usual.
MC never heard of phones apparently, even though them pics on his laptop show smartphones taking pictures
and putting them up in the cloud. MC writes only log entries, not sure he even sent those e-mails.
Writing them late night after another alcoholic just had to go side of the road drunk all the way home...
That is bad bar business right there!
But he has a phone. I understand if the bitch ghosts him by not picking up or blocking his number, which is already a massive warning flag to be honest, but checking her social account, or if she blocked him from that as well, or asking a friend to do it which happened it seems without asking him, is the logical step. So this whole thing just comes off as illogical writing to say the least.

Reactions: Kond

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NObody even read the dialogues or what? They are done, they had a fight, MC chose to abandon Fiona in the midst of their semester to go deal with the gigolo bar owner ...
da1.jpg

da2.jpg

Fiona cheating MC
MC is moving on to better things
her way of saying "we're done"
it's totally obvious
Cannot trust Fiona
in this game
she was selfless

• Angry
Reactions: Sony12345

Slyofthefly

Mar 11, 2019
Really not bad! I enjoyed it so far. Not much content yet but its a nice intrduction. Cant wait to see more!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
NObody even read the dialogues or what? They are done, they had a fight, MC chose to abandon Fiona in the midst of their semester to go deal with the gigolo bar owner ...
View attachment 549769

View attachment 549770
we know they are done but we play as a MC and he don't know about they are done and i only expect "we are done" "i don't wanna see you anymore" or "i am going on my way you can free to move" kinda thing and MC holding himself restracting himself and she move away without say anything and she know MC still have feelings for her and write e-mail everday so she know everthing and still don't write 3 word "we are done" that's the problem

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if some of you lot skipped the story or intentionally ignore it or think women should just wait while you guys run off and do what you want.....

MC left Fiona, damn right she ignored him after he abandoned her.

He didn't exactly give her much choice.

I don't know any woman that would carry on in a happy long distance relationship with someone that pulled that shit.

Not complaining about the game here, just people seemingly weird as fuck reaction to a woman being pissed off after her boyfriend left her.

He's still moving on to better things but I can't blame her for being mad. Shit i'd dump my lover if they did that me.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if some of you lot skipped the story or intentionally ignore it or think women should just wait while you guys run off and do what you want.....

MC left Fiona, damn right she ignored him after he abandoned her.

He didn't exactly give her much choice.

I don't know any woman that would carry on in a happy long distance relationship with someone that pulled that shit.

Not complaining about the game here, just people seemingly weird as fuck reaction to a woman being pissed off after her boyfriend left her.

He's still moving on to better things but I can't blame her for being mad. Shit i'd dump my lover if they did that me.
Being pissed off is one thing. The whole matter could've been resolved much better. Completely cutting off the dude, not even saying a bye or something, and ignoring the whole situation that your partner is in completely, not showing a shred of understanding of it, then just starting your own shit without ever having a proper closure or discussion is another. And that what makes it not okay in most peoples books.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC upped and gone! he be gone with his high horse and just ignoring her plea for her own life and their own relationship!
You ever thought of pinning for someone after they just pick up and be gone after your big fight? Seriously ???
ignoring the whole situation that your partner is in completely
not showing a shred of understanding of it
starting your own shit without ever having a proper closure or discussion

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Being pissed off is one thing. The whole matter could've been resolved much better. Completely cutting off the dude, not even saying a bye or something, and ignoring the whole situation that your partner is in completely, not showing a shred of understanding of it, then just starting your own shit without ever having a proper closure or discussion is another. And that what makes it not okay in most peoples books.
She reacted a lot better than some girls I know would.

I can't speak from a guys perspective but if I was dating someone and they just upped and left that would be their closure. They chose to walk away, fuck em, they wouldn't hear from me again.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The uncle is a bar owner living the gigolo high life and MC just leaves studies and girlfriend to go live the happy go lucky bar life of his rich and gigolo uncle. Why would anyone ever think MC would be miserble living his dream bar life?
MC left cause of family
Yup ... leaving the family he was building with his GF, killing all their dreams and aspirations, all just to
drop school and go run a business in a small town for his gigolo uncle where he drops unannounced ...

Last edited:
Reactions: ILCjr

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
A wise man once said that "You don't fuck down, you fuck up!", well, each of those three ladies would be an absolute upgrade, it's MC coming out as a winner in this trade :p
if someone says no ntr and then goes and give you a girfriend that cheat on you before telling you we are done , that is one of the most shitty moves they can do because they will forcé shit on the player even more if they say "no ntr" so i for once will trust that "she did not cheat on the mc", maybe in the future the mc knows why that whole behaviour of her but so far we cant be sure of anything.
I will rather wait before supporting them though, you cant never be too carefull those days, ntr is almost like coronavirus nowadays in games.:ROFLMAO:
Btw Morgan and cougar milf are:love:...
On a side note this dev seems to like Phillygames and drpinkcake so i think it will be good, such people with good taste have to make good games xD

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She reacted a lot better than some girls I know would.

I can't speak from a guys perspective but if I was dating someone and they just upped and left that would be their closure. They chose to walk away, fuck em, they wouldn't hear from me again.
He did explain his reasons why he's going to be gone for a while, which she outright ignored, and it's not like the move was permanent. Sure it already took longer than it were supposed to but still, if a relationship is something more than one sidedly deciding everything and fulfill your own desires through the other, a bit show of support or understanding is something to be expected. It's not like he left to fuck around, but to help a relative that probably kicks his last ones.

if someone says no ntr and then goes and give you a girfriend that cheat on you before telling you we are done , that is one of the most shitty moves they can do because they will forcé shit on the player even more if they say "no ntr" so i for once will trust that "she did not cheat on the mc", maybe in the future the mc knows why that whole behaviour of her but so far we cant be sure of anything.
I will rather wait before supporting them though, you cant never be too carefull those days, ntr is almost like coronavirus nowadays in games.:ROFLMAO:
Btw Morgan and cougar milf are:love:...
On a side note this dev seems to like Phillygames and drpinkcake so i think it will be good, such people with good taste have to make good games xD
Ntr isn't the same as cheating, so the devs weren't lying about it.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes