4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A really solid, promising start to the game. The characters are engaging and you quickly care about them, and it's nice to see a decent amount of character development involving people the MC is (presumably) not going to bone.

My one nitpick would be that the MC is just that little too much of a sad sack. I get that he's meant to be adorably socially awkward, but he's no virgin either. Kelly isn't exactly being subtle in the bar, and having him stay clueless all the way to her house stretches disbelief a bit too far.
He was playing possum... many animals do that when faced with a predator.... and Kelly Jo is definitely a cougar...

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
A really solid, promising start to the game. The characters are engaging and you quickly care about them, and it's nice to see a decent amount of character development involving people the MC is (presumably) not going to bone.

My one nitpick would be that the MC is just that little too much of a sad sack. I get that he's meant to be adorably socially awkward, but he's no virgin either. Kelly isn't exactly being subtle in the bar, and having him stay clueless all the way to her house stretches disbelief a bit too far.
That and the Morgan conversation for the first time. Guy is an adult being in college who has/had a girlfriend therefore not socially inexperienced, yet starts to fumble the first time he talks with her, like some 14 year old awkward boy.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
damn..that was a great first release...Max reminded me of my stubborn dad..when he lost his legs due to diabetes he said fuck it..ima drink my beer and live my life...Max is obviously on his last legs but is gonna go on his own terms..either way..very well written...and i'm already a Morgan guy..short curvy sassy..thats how we like em round here!!
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Kind of concerned about the obviously telegraphed plot (Fiona is gonna show up at some point, and there will be some actual reason she couldn't communicate with MC and she wasn't really cheating), but we'll see. Worth keeping an eye on, at least.
That could happen but it would create a plothole. The friend said look at her recent photos, that implies social media, which needs internet, and if you have that, you could easily reply to an email. So it would make it a straight lie that would be lame, or have some legit reason that wouldn't make sense because of the friend convo. Although I already found it funny that the MC haven't checked her social media, only wrote those fucking mails.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohh .. the good ol Bar rescue binge watching days are suddenly back and swinging hard on the nut job
stupid reasons not to do good business tracks as usual.
MC never heard of phones apparently, even though them pics on his laptop show smartphones taking pictures
and putting them up in the cloud. MC writes only log entries, not sure he even sent those e-mails.
Writing them late night after another alcoholic just had to go side of the road drunk all the way home...
That is bad bar business right there!
MC haven't checked her social media

Jun 7, 2019
The art looks fantastic, I'll check it out after a few updates. Not much in the way of fetishes, the tags look fairly vanilla so the story will need to be top shelf if it's going to hold attention.
It was honestly pretty good. It was definitely good enough to keep my attention and has enough of a story that I want to know what the hell is gonna happen.

Reactions: Watcher X

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I guess the different eye color for Annie and Max are intentional.
I want to know if the author has a fetish for eyes since heterochromia iridum (person with two iris colors) only occur in 1 percent of the population.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
BaaaAAaAaaad bar practices ... BaaAAAaaad I tell Ya!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty damn good
Good game
good enough
say much bout it
been waiting for this
For alcohol
overall not bad
slice of life
intriguing
The writing is good
go off the rails

• Angry
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
game is pretty good but thinking about Fiona cheating MC kinda make me angry i don't like cuck or NTR thing let's hope there is not NTR in future updates
But if i get Annie to myself then realy don't give a fuck about Fiona she is gorgeus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The art looks fantastic, I'll check it out after a few updates. Not much in the way of fetishes, the tags look fairly vanilla so the story will need to be top shelf if it's going to hold attention.
No idea where you get that from.

Most fetishes are pretty niche, the top games tend to be story based vanilla ones.

Fetish filled games don't really bring in the crowds only fans of those kinks.

Fiona is gonna show up at some point
And instantly get shown the door, be a long way for her to travel to be told to sod off again.

MC is moving on to better things ... and cougars.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes