4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
honestly I wonder if Bison is a burner account for them....its what that kinda dev does...lol
Makes a lot of sense.

"The devs are working on it, I know them personally, you can trust me people who have no idea who I am".

And when that fails miserably....

"Well, they don't give a shit what you say so ner ner".

I mean, thinking about it. I am friends with a few devs on here and even I, the gobshite bitch of F95, would never say shit like that. I would want my friends to do well, not suffer because I have a shitty attitude.

What kind of friend would tell an entire forum of potential customers, as well as those that are parts of large communities on Steam, that the dev doesn't give a shit.

That's the kind of friend that could fuck you over and cost you money.

Ahh, well, they are obviously okay with him making them look like worse devs than people already took them for. At this point all I can say is good luch and we'll see how the "let's see how badly we can fuck up our own business model" goes for them.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Bison is no burner account for the devs. He's been around for many years and is close to different devs, including Philly and the devs of this game. He knows the latter in person too, and I've seen him interact with them in this very thread years ago, so unless he has a split personality it wouldn't make any sense.
Now, I'm not defending his penchant for despising this site. As I said, he's been around for too long a time to really think this site doesn't matter shit to minor devs.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Bison is no burner account for the devs. He's been around for many years and is close to different devs, including Philly and the devs of this game. He knows the latter in person too, and I've seen him interact with them in this very thread years ago, so unless he has a split personality it wouldn't make any sense.
Now, I'm not defending his penchant for despising this site. As I said, he's been around for too long a time to really think this site doesn't matter shit to minor devs.
Shhhhhh! I want everyone's fake internet lesbian to think I'm a burner account. It's fucking hilarious! But yes....ive known this dev well before Thunderline was even a thing.....pretty sure he is still a mod on Philly's discord....actually made the CoBD trailer for him. Xor was also a mod on Palmer's server back in the day....time flies.

This site hurts minor devs.....Philly never takes off without cross promotion from Belle during DA....flat out said it. If a new dev solely relies on F95 for their game's so called marketing and visibility....its dead by 0.3. A dev spending time combing this site is a colossal waste of time and is much better spent on their actual game or patreon...discord...etc. I don't despise the site per say.....pretty much accept it will exist...I just usually get annoyed with the entitlement users have over something that they actively steal. Talking about "work ethic" on a now side project because it doesn't pay is annoying to say the least. Every game thread is full of that bullshit.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
By the way, be sure to read that post as fast as you can. I'm sure a mod will be here any minute now to delete it. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
only live twice..... err......... only if gets reported.
This might be a first....the post survives! LOL Usually everything I post gets zapped almost immediately....probably have as many moderated/deleted posts as total at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes