4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
wHeN uPdAtE? :HideThePain:

Such a shame that we won't get more of this AVN. It had something that made it interesting; don't know how to explain it... I liked the side characters and wondered for some time what made the girlfriend ghost and "cheat" on the MC (I always thought the guy who sent the photo to the MC had something to do with it). And all the mystery surrounding Morgan.

Anyway, so long Last Call.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
ITRoy has decided to start creating To Be A King in Unreal Engine too.

I like Roy a lot, watched pretty much every video on his youtube channel. But I think switching to Unreal is almost guaranteed to not work. Especially this late in development. It's practically self-sabotage.
I agree. ITRoy is pretty good. Love his DAZ tutorials. On this way I found his games and learned about DAZ

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Let's see. Maybe we get here another "apartment 69" wonder. Dev is still posting on patreon. Can't read what, but he's posting :rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well with radio silence since sept 11...guessing we shall say its gone....*plays taps*
It's been gone for a long time. People have been clinging on to hope but it was dead 2 years ago.

Last update was December 2021 we're now nearly in December 2023.

There is more chance of Freddie Murcury rising from the dead to sing Justin Bieber songs than there was of this ever staying alive.

After the other dev left to work on his own game whoever was left here never had a chance. They never recovered.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I just have to agree here. I liked this VN, but it faded away years ago.
Chances it will come back to life are nearly zero.
And let's face it, even in the almost zero chance it will be picked up, the writing and rendering will be completely different.
Sometimes it's better to just give up, because the thing that made this VN good has died already years ago.
That's my take on it, sadly...

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Sad to see this one go again.
My Thanks to the people that brought it back for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: drisarter
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes