4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll believe it when I see it.

At this point the trust is gone so words are meaningless. It's going to take them a lot of work to build it back up after the drama this game has gone through.

If they can manage to release a few updates with no ridiculously long gaps again then maybe they can rebuild that trust.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

At this point the trust is gone so words are meaningless. It's going to take them a lot of work to build it back up after the drama this game has gone through.

If they can manage to release a few updates with no ridiculously long gaps again then maybe they can rebuild that trust.
Yep. I won't believe anything until 4 or 5 updates drop in a row.

Reactions: The D0n

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Can we get ONE first?

Oliver-More.gif

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
There is hope after all but will not hold my breath on it. This game really has a good beginning but until they drop an update or 3 then all is good again

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Won't be enough for me. Someone ghosts everyone for years, pops in one day for a single update, and the disappears again. That happens all the time, sadly. So while one will obviously come first, it's not good enough.
I'm curious what "enough" you're talking about?

If you mean patreon, not happening from me. I passed that point of no return.

If you mean even checking out the game again, okay, but if I'm going to give up on a game that completely, I'm not watching the thread anymore. I'll wait until I hear from others that something is happening here.

I'm curious what a fifth chapter would look like, so I'm still lurking. I'm not going to wait until there's 2-4 more chapters and THEN come check to see if the new iteration still captures my interest.

If this game ever gets updated here, I'll check it out. If it's still high quality, I'll keep watching the thread. If something about it falls off significantly enough, I'll stop watching.

Just sayin'

Reactions: qaywsx and Maviarab

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm curious what "enough" you're talking about?

If you mean patreon, not happening from me. I passed that point of no return.

If you mean even checking out the game again, okay, but if I'm going to give up on a game that completely, I'm not watching the thread anymore. I'll wait until I hear from others that something is happening here.

I'm curious what a fifth chapter would look like, so I'm still lurking. I'm not going to wait until there's 2-4 more chapters and THEN come check to see if the new iteration still captures my interest.

If this game ever gets updated here, I'll check it out. If it's still high quality, I'll keep watching the thread. If something about it falls off significantly enough, I'll stop watching.

Just sayin'
I mean I won't believe a word they say unless they show consistency of several releases over a reasonable time. "Enough" doesn't have to translate monetarily or to playing the game. If more is released, of course I'll play the new content. So let's say they release v0.5. I still won't believe them when after that they say they're working on v0.6. Trust isn't something that gets instantly restored. From what I've seen, I have no trust they'll do what they claim. It is what it is.
Shrug-Leo.gif

Reactions: Elhemeer

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
You guys know this game was abandoned and picked up by someone that had like 0 experience or I am confused and it was another one?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is this really getting an update?
I hope so this game is awesome.
The rumour mill from Insta and other places have been around for a while..good few months now...now we have apparently a Patreon post...

Still..I'm torn between Elhemeer and Cookie...I've never stopped watching the thread, hope it comes back but similar to Cookie...these 'rumours' and odd Insta posts have been going on for a good while now...with nothing really to show/see...so I guess we'll see.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The rumour mill from Insta and other places have been around for a while..good few months now...now we have apparently a Patreon post...

Still..I'm torn between Elhemeer and Cookie...I've never stopped watching the thread, hope it comes back but similar to Cookie...these 'rumours' and odd Insta posts have been going on for a good while now...with nothing really to show/see...so I guess we'll see.
Between the occasional post and one guy defending the dev claiming to know them saying it's being worked on, that's all there is to go on.

There has been zero evidence from the devs and we're talking 2 years since anything last came from them.

That's why i'm staying firmly in the i'll believe it when I see it camp.

I know i'm being a downer on this but while I love the game I have no faith in the devs at all. They started off well then lost a dev, had a bunch of drama and never recovered. Like I said, 2 years of nothing now so even if one update drops it's not enough. If they can keep it up then the trust can build back up but from what i've seen so far of these devs .... I don't think they are capable. I'd love to be proven wrong but i've been here for long enough now to spot devs that can and these aren't them.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Between the occasional post and one guy defending the dev claiming to know them saying it's being worked on, that's all there is to go on.

There has been zero evidence from the devs and we're talking 2 years since anything last came from them.

That's why i'm staying firmly in the i'll believe it when I see it camp.

I know i'm being a downer on this but while I love the game I have no faith in the devs at all. They started off well then lost a dev, had a bunch of drama and never recovered. Like I said, 2 years of nothing now so even if one update drops it's not enough. If they can keep it up then the trust can build back up but from what i've seen so far of these devs .... I don't think they are capable. I'd love to be proven wrong but i've been here for long enough now to spot devs that can and these aren't them.

It's not a claim. I do know them. LOL

As far as paywall dev posts, the game is a part time project for them....entirely being worked on for fun and maybe steam someday. They couldn't give 2 fucks less if this forum is updated or given free access posts....and if it does release, leave this thread as abandoned. They don't give a shit. LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

always the skeptic, eh?

well if game ends on 1.0 then that's near-very near of end.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I really cannot see what paywalling a post has anything to do with the project being part-time. By what logic working part-time on something makes it impossible to make a post about it visible? This reeks like a money-grab...

Anyway - I simply do not believe this project is worked on any longer in any substantial way. And asking money to read any message about that is scummy to say the least. Of course not any sane person will not do that, so if someone tells me what "supposedly" is be hind the paywall, I take that not only with a grain of salt, but a full 1Kg package of salt (and getting salty in the process).

The sad truth for now is that nothing happens, beside some vague rumors and a blind wall that can hide anything (propably something like "Got You sucker! Nanananananahh"). This VN is already dead for years. It only needs a decent funeral...

Reactions: Grelk
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes