4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bit curious what other game was it the other dev moved on to?
they were making this and to be a king originally and due time constraints they were going to drop tbak but then they split and 1 went to make tbak and rest stayed on this.

now this is abandoned and other is on it's way there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bit curious what other game was it the other dev moved on to?
To Be A King and it isn't doing much better than this.

It's amusing in a way, they had this which was on it's way to be a pretty decent success, lost one member who went to make his own game that was on it's way to be a pretty decent success.

Now this has flopped hard and has zero chance of ever making a financial comeback, nobody will trust them again after this complete and utter cock up, and the other game is hit the wall.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kazanova, off the top of your head: What's the name of that girl with two-colour eyes?
Don't cheat, don't look it up and don't play the game again to check it! :Kappa:
She is Anni but I love to call her 2 color eyes Blue and Green:love::love:. I have a cat once with Blue and Green eyes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
She is Anni but I love to call her 2 color eyes Blue and Green:love::love:. I have a cat once with Blue and Green eyes
Ok, I know you're a decent man so you passed the test :devilish:.
It's just that with you being a Kazanova and a Romeo, you have so much love for so many wonderful game ladies that I thought you might get their names mixed up :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
To Be A King and it isn't doing much better than this.

It's amusing in a way, they had this which was on it's way to be a pretty decent success, lost one member who went to make his own game that was on it's way to be a pretty decent success.

Now this has flopped hard and has zero chance of ever making a financial comeback, nobody will trust them again after this complete and utter cock up, and the other game is hit the wall.
ITRoy has decided to start creating To Be A King in Unreal Engine too.

I like Roy a lot, watched pretty much every video on his youtube channel. But I think switching to Unreal is almost guaranteed to not work. Especially this late in development. It's practically self-sabotage.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
man this thread got more active than the game has been for the past 2 years :p
Same for the Offcuts thread, no update in so long but the players keep the threads interesting.

I mean, what would the playerbase rather see, the devs constantly lying to them or people making fun of the devs?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now that it's officially abandoned, it's starting to look like Milfy City in here ... all we need is an Oxyndine-type (although I guess we're at least a year away from that).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm not sure what you meant there, but there's still no sign of the A.O.A. dev. Can't really compare that one to this or Milfy, that dev disappeared from the face of the internet overnight and hasn't reappeared.
NO my friend , I mean many great unique games have been abandoned and WE loose them whatever the reason is and you will see most of the ppl speak about the loss more than the reason :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes