4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
really nice :D hoping for more
but idunno why but i'm like expecting a plottwist with that fiona haha

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I don't know where you're from buddy, but in the USA prevalence is around 1 in 1600-1800, not one percent.
"Heterochromia Iridis is termed complete when the entire iris in one eye is different in color than that of the other eye. Segmental heterochromia involves only a radial or piece-of-pie-shaped area of one iris. In central heterochromia, there is an inner ring of the iris that is different in color from the rest of the iris. Many times the difference is so slight that it is only noticed under certain lighting conditions or in close-up photographs." -MedicineNet.

"The incidence of congenital heterochromia iridis is approximately six out of a 1,000, although in most of these cases, it is hardly noticeable and unassociated with any other abnormality." -MedicineNet. But complete heterochromia is extremely rare, and I've personally never seen it. Though I know Rózsika Rothschild was born with it. I've only seen segmental or central Heterochromia, and the "model" was called out by her own father and the media for not having the condition.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
I'll be the judge of that once its had 3 updates that's normally when they become identical (rape, blackmail, incest) :sick: ohh God
Well, of course you will. For you. Me -- I prefer to make up my own mind predicated upon facts. And whilst I am quite fond of my opinions and have more than a few, I try never to assume they are absolute facts. Or valid for all others.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
"Heterochromia Iridis is termed complete when the entire iris in one eye is different in color than that of the other eye. Segmental heterochromia involves only a radial or piece-of-pie-shaped area of one iris. In central heterochromia, there is an inner ring of the iris that is different in color from the rest of the iris. Many times the difference is so slight that it is only noticed under certain lighting conditions or in close-up photographs." -MedicineNet.

"The incidence of congenital heterochromia iridis is approximately six out of a 1,000, although in most of these cases, it is hardly noticeable and unassociated with any other abnormality." -MedicineNet. But complete heterochromia is extremely rare, and I've personally never seen it. Though I know Rózsika Rothschild was born with it. I've only seen segmental or central Heterochromia, and the "model" was called out by her own father and the media for not having the condition.
;) I love the internet...
I was talking about the prevalence of heterochromia, not its incidence, as in "how many people actually have it in the population". I can understand the confusion: I shouldn't have expressed it as a ratio.

*Edit* Sorry if this is off topic.

Last edited:

Xor

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2018
Animations Fixed. We figured out the issue and have rectified

monroe If you'd be willing to update the links, it'd be much appreciated.

Mac
PC
Android

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Mac
PC
Android
The animations were good, but thanks regardless

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017

Mac
PC
Android
Fixed, thanks.

And just to reiterate what Kuko said, I found that the animations were quite smooth in my playthrough.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Solid start. I think the facial expressions of the girls are a bit to much. They are more creepy than anything else ... sometimes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The sex scene is a bit jumpy. Some frames dont match that good. The whole scene looks a bit rushed.

All in all its seems to be a nice game. Lets see what the future brings.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I REALLY like the story, and I'm really enjoying the dialogues.

Thanks God, NO INCEST CRAP, and most of all NO RUSSIAN ENGRISH garbage.

5 Thumbs up (y)(y)(y)(y)(y), and keep it up dudes!! ;););)

By the way, a message to F95 Mods: F95 games definitely NEED 2 more TAGS: "INCEST-FREE", and " 'REAL' ENGLISH".

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A very good start, nice realistic characters, clean visuals, looking forward to more.
Thanks Thunderline Studios.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes! Yes we Can enjoy our freedomS! Yes we can! Yes We caN free our minds from the restraints of others and
game free in this choose the girl and let her have it bonanza! Bar for the love of babes!

• Angry
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Xor

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2018
Fixed, thanks.

And just to reiterate what Kuko said, I found that the animations were quite smooth in my playthrough.
They were smooth sure enough, but upon further inspection we realized the quality was missing. What had happened was multiple encodes and I didn't even think about it. So we grabbed the masters and remade quick.

monroe apologies to keep pestering. If you'd be willing, IT Roy made up a better banner for the page here.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes