4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Nope, all games should have ntr.
"I'm sorry Mario but our princess is in another castle." "All-a-right-a I'll-a go-a to the next-a one."
Meanwhile, Peach is getting RAILED in the dungeon.
I partly agree. If you really are the asshat that threats an LI like shit she should looking for love elsewhere at some point. But it should always be avoidable (and I mean avoidable like in not happening and not like in its happening but I dont need to watch).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very enjoyable and unexpected another game where I can relate to the MC think I connected to him right away good storywise so far and nice-looking girls. But damn seeing that picture of Fiona that hurt it's done really well it certainly caught me off guard I'm in two minds that I want to go back and claim her or just get her the hell out of our life but her actions were poor and certainly not done her any favours.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I really like the story so far. Annie is my favorite girl in this one. I couldn't care less about Fiona, seeing that picture of her with her new guy meant nothing to me, because i haven't connected to her or build a relation in that short amount of time. Looking forward for more content at Last Call Bar. Cheers

Oh i have to complain about something too ;)

@ Devs please guys do something about the facial reactions/smiles (mostly the girls) they look like a comic version of Joker when their mouth muscles/nodes get that much stretched.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Very enjoyable and unexpected another game where I can relate to the MC think I connected to him right away good storywise so far and nice-looking girls. But damn seeing that picture of Fiona that hurt it's done really well it certainly caught me off guard I'm in two minds that I want to go back and claim her or just get her the hell out of our life but her actions were poor and certainly not done her any favours.
The MC is working his ass off, helping out a family member with serious health issues and she's having a good time with another dude, while ghosting him... And posting pictures online... Naah, she can go fuck herself and anyone else she wants. I just hope she won't be coming back later on, because she changed her mind or something and if that happens I hope we get the option to tell her to fuck off. We don't want to make her change her precious schedule anyway...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The MC is working his ass off, helping out a family member with serious health issues and she's having a good time with another dude, while ghosting him... And posting pictures online... Naah, she can go fuck herself and anyone else she wants. I just hope she won't be coming back later on, because she changed her mind or something and if that happens I hope we get the option to tell her to fuck off. We don't want to make her change her precious schedule anyway...
It's also possible she is doing it to make the MC come back to her or make him jealous just some way to get him back to her but I think she is going all about it the wrong way and it's only backfired on her as it seems there are going to be other girls that the MC will have his eye on.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If she fucked another guy because the MC's decision putting family first could slightly delay her plans, she can keep fucking him.
It's also possible she is doing it to make the MC come back to her or make him jealous just some way to get him back to her but I think she is going all about it the wrong way and it's only backfired on her as it seems there are going to be other girls that the MC will have his eye on.
Fair enough. I can give her the benefit of the doubt, I'll go as far as saying that she even put his friend to send him the pic with the other guy, to make him jealous and return to her. Is a manipulative bitch any better than a cheating girlfriend?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Valeck and MLBnoob

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fair enough. I can give her the benefit of the doubt, I'll go as far as saying that she even put his friend to send him the pic with the other guy, to make him jealous and return to her. Is a manipulative bitch any better than a cheating girlfriend?
Yeah, I just thought the phot looked a little setup to get a reaction. Not really a winning scenario, either way, manipulative would be probably so much worse your more likely to lose a lot more in the long run with a manipulative than a cheating girlfriend it's a bit like picking your poison.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
They are DONE ... She said stay with me babe, I need you - He said I will Bail on You to Suck up to my rich uncle!
Did you play a different game? Because Max is obviously not rich and the MC said that he's the only relative he has from his father's side, and the dude has serious health issues, so even if they weren't close, it's kind of a big deal. She should be thrilled to see how important family is for the guy she was supposed to start one with... Just saying... Also she doesn't need the MC. She needs a secretary to keep her on schedule, because her plans are more important than her relatioship and God forbid if she has to delay them for a couple of months...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He just happens to run a bar full of employees that do nothing, a drunkard driving customers away and bad health.
Nothing major! That means he can play gigolo all he wants and he even gets teased he charms panties off customers!
obviously not rich

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Damn.

In that selfy near the beginning, Fiona has a smile like Julia Roberts: A GF once said "She smiles all the way, she gets lipstick on her ears."

• Haha
Reactions: Sulring Durgul
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes