4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I just started and was wondering why people were calling the mc a dumbass and then I saw why. The first time I saw him trying to email a millennial was a clear enough sign he might be retarded but to totally unroot your life and plans just to move across the country to a dead end job had to be one of the dumbest things possible.
Hey, but at least he GOT laid. :ROFLMAO:
fixed that for you

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I enjoyed that. It's nice not having to guess a bunch of weird choices, and the two oldtimers are great. (y)

Reactions: botc76

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Keeping an eye on this one, love the way this is going. Good story and beautifull girls, what more do we want heh???

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Be that as it may, but not answering for two weeks is at the very least not nice.
Combine this with the pics that his friend told him about and well - her own fault then.
It's true, it's not a good thing going on. Unless she has a really credible reason as to why she's been radio silent other than "I was mad at you" then yeah it's not justifiable.

Reactions: Grohal

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So you can see that plot twist happening like 20 miles away where the guy in the photo with Fiona is gonna end up being some cousin or gay friend who she was with. That kiss was entirely platonic looking.

Besides, this is a girl on Social Media, if he really was her new boyfriend she would have been posting all over the place about it. Not just posting a random pic. So here we see the upcoming "I wasn't cheating but you did you asshole" moment.
The guy who sent the pic to the MC, said "he's in a ton of her photos lately. doesn't look good", so I guess it's on her social media. If you cut every communication with your significant other (we are talking about weeks not a couple of days) and start posting pics with someone else, do you really have to spell it out? Even if she's not cheating, everyone will think see is and since the MC tried to reach her again and again, and she keeps ignoring him, how can she blame him for anything? For me he waited longer than he should.

It's true, it's not a good thing going on. Unless she has a really credible reason as to why she's been radio silent other than "I was mad at you" then yeah it's not justifiable.
If she has time to take pics, real or fake, she has time to send a text... No matter if she's cheating or just being manipulative, everything that happened is on her. She has the typical bitchy behaviour "things should go my way, or else I'll throw a tantrum". I really hope the Devs don't make the MC feel bad for her, if/when she decides to reach out to him. Or at least that we'll get a choice to tell her to fuck off, or get her be the apologetic (I can't think of a better word right now, she should take the blame) one, for her shitty behaviour.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Pretty sure Max is my father with a better sense of humor (right down to the stache and absolute disregard for Doctor's orders,) Fiona reminds me of Harley Quinn from the animated shows, and I personally find the walking animations and that movement for Fiona's hand toward the camera kinda jarring (seen similar animations recently in games and can't say I'm a fan...it's like watching CG in a stop motion film.)

I like the premise behind the game and look forward to further updates. Also Annie is super cute

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Game works fine...typical renpy game...issue must be on your side.
if it worked for you then give me the screen file your there please because i downloaded a game here on my computer with more than 4gb and it ran fine my computer has a lot of memory here and the machine to run a heavy game this game is very small already I had other similar cases and the developer sent me other files and when I replaced everything worked out, sometimes this happens in certain games for some of them and for others it fails.

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I'd recommend trying to redownload. Also, no screens.rpy file in the game folder. Did you use anything else to try to extract the game contents? I just tested a fresh download of the .1.19 release, and it loads up fine for me.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
It's nice to see a VN where you can get invested in the characters and the story.

"we will watch your career with great interest."

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The guy who sent the pic to the MC, said "he's in a ton of her photos lately. doesn't look good", so I guess it's on her social media. If you cut every communication with your significant other (we are talking about weeks not a couple of days) and start posting pics with someone else, do you really have to spell it out? Even if she's not cheating, everyone will think see is and since the MC tried to reach her again and again, and she keeps ignoring him, how can she blame him for anything? For me he waited longer than he should.
Someone said here that the dev did say "no ntr" so if the gf is cheating on the mc it will be ntr and that will make the dev a liar since they did not "break up" at all.
I will rather trust the dev and think like Mormont that the gf is just taking pictures with other guy just to make his boyfriend jealous and come back to her, she seems pretty manipulative and by the dev description it says she has her life planned out so maybe she is pissed off about the mc leaving her alone and she is trying to get him back the only way she can think off (by fake dates with someone else)

If she was to chat with mc, the mc will ask about that and then her plan will fail.
Thats what i think, we will see next updates what's going on.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I will rather trust the dev and think like @Mormont that the gf is just taking pictures with other guy just to make his boyfriend jealous and come back to her, she seems pretty manipulative and by the dev description it says she has her life planned out so maybe she is pissed off about the mc leaving her alone and she is trying to get him back the only way she can think off (by fake dates with someone else)
It's certainly not unheard of some women can be real pieces of work and would stoop to anything. For me the picture looked staged in her mind she's probably been thinking this over okay I'll make him jealous so he comes back to me by setting up a fake picture. She is the type of girl that would probably tell you she is pregnant just to keep you around.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's certainly not unheard of some women can be real pieces of work and would stoop to anything. For me the picture looked staged in her mind she's probably been thinking this over okay I'll make him jealous so he comes back to me by setting up a fake picture. She is the type of girl that would probably tell you she is pregnant just to keep you around.
lets hope it is, i hate forced things in games even if we are never going to see her it will be a pretty shit move if that picture was her really cheating xD

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes