4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
He just happens to run a bar full of employees that do nothing, a drunkard driving customers away and bad health.
Nothing major! That means he can play gigolo all he wants and he even gets teaseed he charms panties off customers!
Little harsh there, dude.

But, hey - you do you.

Reactions: botc76

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC did not get Max to the doctor .. mind you .. he just scheduled appointments and nagged Max to go. That is not helping!
Little harsh there, dude.

But, hey - you do you.
On the other hand ... MC did drop unannounced into Max bar scene and took the reigns ...
That was some hostile take over if I ever seen one ...

Here you go .. full unabashed quote of the happy go lucky no holes barred MC supporter in blind surrender to hap hazard ...

You could at least quote the whole short post; i said

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
MC did not get Max to the doctor .. mind you .. he just scheduled appointments and nagged Max to go. That is not helping!

On the other hand ... MC did drop unannounced into Max bar scene and took the reigns ... hostle take over if I ever seen one ...
For a couple of minutes, I actually thought you were serious. Ok, that's on me... I'm here long enough to know better.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bar rescue is serious ... watching your uncle wither away because you don't get him the help he needs

and taking all his pride and glory - the bar - away from him whilst feeding him vedgetables and making fun of his smoking

will get you his business eventually ... it will never redeem you one bit!
you were serious

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
he could afford a live in nurse
He does .. just that Mc is not turning his bar arround from the gutter his illness got it into!

If Max was rich
He is .. He still lives happily watching P**n all day and boozing and smoking his bar business away!

I think he could afford a live in nurse
MC was supposed to take care of that, if he ever actually cared for his uncle and not his bar!

Max isn't poor, but rich is a bit of a stretch
Running a bar gets you the little income people have all around you!
You still need to earn it though!
Call bar rescue!!!!

He's small town middle class.
MC is effectively running the bar - he gets to talk to suppliers
and to the big money that want interest on the bar.

Him not doing the proper manager's job after his hostile take over is entirely on him!

• Angry
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC already set up to take after the gigolo uncle, gals watering the bar already happy to ride MC new piece of meat hard!
Great honey dipped milk melassis gonna flow all throughout the land from MC full bombastic sprink La Dong!
the beginning
Bring the joy to that run down last bar town!

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
daim ...someone should set some standards for version"ing"...i keep seeing first releases with odd strange mind bending version no... :))

ReAnzu

Jan 16, 2019
daim ...someone should set some standards for version"ing"...i keep seeing first releases with odd strange mind bending version no... :))
Seems like pretty standard versioning for most software that I've seen. Might even be a scheme, which would imply someone working on it is in software development.

That said I think it could also be that the 19 is the build number of 0.1 which would mean a bunch of versions were tested before the "first release". That might make the most sense as they appear to have tiered release times based on their discord announcements, and the earlier players probably reported bugs that resulted in new builds of the game.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So you can see that plot twist happening like 20 miles away where the guy in the photo with Fiona is gonna end up being some cousin or gay friend who she was with. That kiss was entirely platonic looking.

Besides, this is a girl on Social Media, if he really was her new boyfriend she would have been posting all over the place about it. Not just posting a random pic. So here we see the upcoming "I wasn't cheating but you did you asshole" moment.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Great game, great renders, models and story. But FUCK! Those clinking glasses in the bar!!! Like I was enjoying the Bar country music, and in the background at the same volume as the music is "CLINK CLANK CLINKITTY CLANK CLANK!!!" Took me out of the game every time ... What's worse is it is on the same sound channel as the music so if you muted the glasses, you lost the immersive bar music ...

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
So you can see that plot twist happening like 20 miles away where the guy in the photo with Fiona is gonna end up being some cousin or gay friend who she was with. That kiss was entirely platonic looking.

Besides, this is a girl on Social Media, if he really was her new boyfriend she would have been posting all over the place about it. Not just posting a random pic. So here we see the upcoming "I wasn't cheating but you did you asshole" moment.
Be that as it may, but not answering for two weeks is at the very least not nice.
Combine this with the pics that his friend told him about and well - her own fault then.

Reactions: Valeck and eddie987

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
MC already set up to take after the gigolo uncle, gals watering the bar already happy to ride MC new piece of meat hard!
Great honey dipped milk melassis gonna flow all throughout the land from MC full bombastic sprink La Dong!

Bring the joy to that run down last bar town!
Canto.... I don't know what drugs you're taking... But your pusher must be a billionaire by now....
Max isn't rich, he's doing fine,
Fiona is ugly and naggy, so MC left because subconsciously he had enough.
Morgan is the best girl in Last Call.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Canto.... I don't know what drugs you're taking... But your pusher must be a billionaire by now....
Max isn't rich, he's doing fine,
Fiona is ugly and naggy, so MC left because subconsciously he had enough.
Morgan is the best girl in Last Call.
I don't find Fiona to be ugly, but she's still a raging bitch. She didn't even try to be understanding to the MC. If she ever does "visit" the MC, well...she can apologize to the MC while the MC is balls deep in Morgan.

Reactions: Valeck

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just started and was wondering why people were calling the mc a dumbass and then I saw why. The first time I saw him trying to email a millennial was a clear enough sign he might be retarded but to totally unroot your life and plans just to move across the country to a dead end job had to be one of the dumbest things possible.
Hey, but at least he got laid. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes