4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
They were smooth sure enough, but upon further inspection we realized the quality was missing. What had happened was multiple encodes and I didn't even think about it. So we grabbed the masters and remade quick.

monroe apologies to keep pestering. If you'd be willing, IT Roy made up a better banner for the page here.
Awesome! No problem at all.

Reactions: ITRoy

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Soooo... Is it just me or does it look like he is writing word documents, and then presumably attaching them to e-mail's as a way of communicating with his gf(ex)? Also, writing loving messages after being ghosted for 2 weeks... Enjoyed the game, but the attempts of interacting with the gf didn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
So far so good,the staff in the bar is good,clients are funny and the story just started,good luck with the next updates!!

Soooo... Is it just me or does it look like he is writing word documents, and then presumably attaching them to e-mail's as a way of communicating with his gf(ex)? Also, writing loving messages after being ghosted for 2 weeks... Enjoyed the game, but the attempts of interacting with the gf didn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
He's holding to the idea that the reason she isn't answering his mails back is because she's angry and 2 weeks sounds like ok time for an angry woman to not respond to you.....but that many pictures with other dude(according to the friend)...well,code orange in progress

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
So far so good,the staff in the bar is good,clients are funny and the story just started,good luck with the next updates!!

He's holding to the idea that the reason she isn't answering his mails back is because she's angry and 2 weeks sounds like ok time for an angry woman to not respond to you.....but that many pictures with other dude(according to the friend)...well,code orange in progress
There probably isn't a general consensus as how to act in that sort of situation, I just know that I would start thinking "what the actual fuck" after 2-3 days without response, after a week I would ask the question if she still wanted to be in a relationship. But I guess we are all different, seems very odd to me though.

Reactions: Maviarab

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
A game that takes place in a bar, it screams NTR. For anyone that has hung out on the bar scene we all know morals go out the window. If theres a game that should have NTR/cheating this is it.
Then its no point in playing a game. If i want NTR, i just go down to our local bar.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
To add to what I said before, I also feel rather confident in saying that this game will not have NTR.

Other tags that there is no reason to believe the game will have:
Furry
Gay
Bestiality
Loli
Tentacle
Mind Break
Futa

Any other random kinks that people are worried about that can preemptively be shot down?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
To add to what I said before, I also feel rather confident in saying that this game will not have NTR.

Other tags that there is no reason to believe the game will have:
Furry
Gay
Bestiality
Loli
Tentacle
Mind Break
Futa

Any other random kinks that people are worried about that can preemptively be shot down?
So no Kraken will jump out one of the drinks with tentacles that ends in futa lolis and will mind break the mc who turns into a furry because of it? Man that's a bummer...:cry::ROFLMAO:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So no Kraken will jump out one of the drinks with tentacles that ends in futa lolis and will mind break the mc who turns into a furry because of it? Man that's a bummer...:cry::ROFLMAO:
Well, their patreon does allow you to work with them to make your own short kinetic novel. If you really want it...

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes