4.10 star(s) 50 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
Hello i just want to try play this game but something went wrong, my AV say how .......-pc\LastCall.exe is infected with Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.2.dGW@aeOSe2c and moved in to quarantine...... and now i cant play, any hope to play this game?

• Haha
Reactions: oCATo
Jun 1, 2017
I think i know how to make to work, set in antivirus a exception and then maybe can work , but im unsure about positive or false alarm from antivirus, i use BitDefender.

ReAnzu

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah Ren'Py games in particular seem to set off some antivirus software with trojan warnings.

Even a steam game has this type of situation

Some developers seem to think that it's related to ico files and it looks like this version had a change to those files.

Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
Yeah Ren'Py games in particular seem to set off some antivirus software with trojan warnings.

Even a steam game has this type of situation

Some developers seem to think that it's related to ico files and it looks like this version had a change to those files.
Thank You for clarification

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Shit, I almost wish I hadn't played this yet, so little emotional recovery time before the end of current content after finding out your long term girl is cheating, brought back some memories.
Fuck I hate cheating cunts that do that shit, winds me right up.

But that aside, good start to the story, the only thing I'd change is make some kind of dark background for the text, I find it can get annoying trying to read white text on light backgrounds.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I'm not grammar nazi enough to point this out usually but I found this pretty funny like as the grammar checker the email used pointed it out and red underlined it.

Kelly Jo says "Thanks for the drinks, handsome. Perfect mixes like usual. See you around."

Later the MC types an email with the grammar checker highlighting "like" in the line "I imagine you're blasting through your classes like usual."

If you don't get it, the word in both cases should be "as".

edit: Sorry you feel that way BaasB, I didn't write it and am not paying out on it. It's just the irony of the grammar checker picking up on it but it being missed by the writer. I found it funny as fuck. I can deal with bad English and do every day without caring one iota.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BaasB

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Just here to inform Last Call 1.2 from Mega had my antivirus inform of Program:Win32/Uwasson.A!ml
I am not sure if it is a false positive or not. But I thought you might want to check it.
really? I never heard about it.....or maybe.....when I read the last five pages.....

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Didn't read through all the comments, so not sure if it's been noted... trying to overwrite a save brings up the "are you sure you want to quit" screen. Not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

Love the game, keep up the great work!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
LAtest dev talk ... make sure to check your bearings when using intricate technical devices :)
Just today, March 22nd at 12:31am
”We were having technical issues early with the stream and in the end once all was working I failed to start recording.
I am terribly sorry”.

In other news ...
. . . .. .. . .. . . . . . . .Battle of the Sexiness
1584884093905.png
Dev said:
”We want to release a lewd set for free to the public, but we couldn't decide which one. This is where you come in. Let us know which one you want.

Both are fully coded renpy shorts and the poll ends this Saturday so get your vote in now!

Nurse Morgan: You wake up to find your favorite thiccc girl taking care of you.

A Night at the Bar with Annie: Annie has a special menu item just for you”.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Well, it's been an interesting time on the render front. I'll have some days where renders seem to have few issues (maybe 1 or 2 crashes in a day). And I've had several days where I can't get a render to complete at all thanks to issues with my render engine. After months of the company who develops the render engine saying it will be fixed in the next release, I've lost confidence there. So it's time to announce something I really hoped to avoid during game development: a render engine change.

I'll be using Iray to do renders in Daz. There are definitely better options out there, but I don't have the time right now to learn a new software program, workflow, AND render engine. I've done my best to make everything look the same, though you'll notice some small differences (in fact, the most recent Annie renders in her Discord channel are Iray and our custom comics for March were done in Iray). Everything is converted over now, so there is no extra time other than me getting more comfortable with Iray and its unique aspects. A big thank you to and for some tips to get me up and running quickly.

As far as other progress on the game front, I'm still plugging along with .2. Hope to have that ready soon, but still can't give a release date with the rendering setbacks. As far as plans to go back and redoing previous releases in Iray, I'm definitely considering that, as long as it doesn't take a lot of development time spent working on new releases. But at some point, maybe right around the time we are finishing up Last Call, previous releases will get the Iray treatment.

Custom comics took up my last week, along with Iray conversions of assets. I've got that special 4K wallpaper for patrons coming very soon. Other than that, the focus remains on .2. My day job is still working me hard (10 hour days some days), but I hope things give me a bit more rendering time here soon. I also knocked off a longer term item off my to do list. Our Patreon tiers now have shiny new images.

If you've missed our Annie quarantine renders, check those out in . She has her own channel, and we plan to keep these going for her for about two more weeks. Unfortunately, at least here in the US, it is looking a lot more like we will be dealing with this Covid-19 quarantine for another couple of months. So expect to see some more girls join the quarantine daily renders after Annie is done. We want to give you all something to look forward to since so many of you are stuck at home.

Keep an eye on . We've got a ton of great content there. Stay safe, everyone!

- IT Roy

Reactions: TheorPhys

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I downloaded the game and was surprised to see the exe file missing, I redownloaded it and moved it to my games folder as I always do and the file was missing again. Downloaded again and when I try playing it it says the file can't be found or that I might not have the permission for it. I think it might be getting deleted as Microsoft Security Essentials keeps popping up. Suggestions?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I saw that Essentials had been deleting the item as it was being seen as a severe threat. I went into settings and allowed it, it works now

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Just a quick note this week since there wouldn't normally be a dev update. Render engine switch is going well. Renders are now coming out consistently and, *proceeds to knock on wood* no crashes since I made the switch. We're anxious to get our .2 update to you all, and we have finally locked down an internal date. Not quite ready yet to announce that though. Good news is rendering is once again mostly problem free and actually fun again.

Previews will soon be posted on here and our Discord as I have a good amount to choose from now. Look for the extra renders this month and the lewd later as I want to wrap up as much of .2 as I can before moving on to those. Stay safe, everyone, and I'll be back next week with my normal dev update!

- IT Roy

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes