4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

While I'm tempted to make you read until the end of the article, I won't. I've just finished postwork on the last of the images for .2, and I completed my redos of problems in renders I found yesterday. Xor will be prepping our internal alpha shortly. Once we test that, our game goes to the beta testers, and then on to a release after bug fixes. So while I can't give an exact date for release, we are aiming for the end of the month. This is subject to nothing massive being found in the beta. As soon as it is done, it gets released to the Drunkard and higher tiers.

Things are just a bit different from our .1 for the release schedule. Our $30+ patrons will get the release first now, which happens just as soon as we fix any issues from the beta and confirm all is well there. 3 days later, it goes to $20 patrons, and then 5 days after that it gets released to $10 patrons. $5 patrons will get it an additional five days after that, so I'd anticipate our $5 patrons seeing it around the middle of May.

One other note. Because we want to get our .2 released since we are going on 3 months since our last release, there will be no animations in .2. I am looking at adding some after the initial release, but we've heard your feedback that you really want them in sex renders primarily. I'll be honest and tell you that I've seen a handful of devs ever do sex animations well. And I don't think I'm there yet. However, we have a ton of new renders for you to enjoy. The .2 release is much bigger than .1. It isn't Phillygames or DrPinkCake size, but it is large. And renders aren't always an indication of either quality or length, but the script is nearly double the length of .1. There are 40% more renders.

Now for some more good news. My workflow has been excellent since the Iray switch. So good in fact that .2 will be entirely in Iray (bet you didn't see that coming - unless you're in our rooftop channel in Discord). Renders are taking less time, and I'm able to have a better workflow. We are a team here at Thunderline, so I always need to take into account that our writer, Inkwell, needs his time to craft a script. Especially when these are now close to 100 pages. But that goal of two months between releases seems like it can start happening.

My plan for .1 is to redo the renders there as I'm able. If I have some time over the next couple of months, I'll get those redone. We don't plan to do a special re-release, so the redone Iray version of .1 may be available with our .3. I'd like that continuity, if possible, but I'm not going to work myself to death to get it either.

Thanks for everyone's patience with us, and I appreciate all the new pledges we've gotten this month. The story really gets going in .2. Inkwell has started his work on .3 already, though it's in the early stages. Once my game renders for .2 are completed, I'll start on this month's lewd mini-VN and the extra renders for this month. And yes, that special 4K wallpaper for patrons will be coming soon (probably early May), as well. Stay safe, and I hope my next post to you will be announcing a release!

- IT Roy

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The game is nice so far, one thing that's bizzare to me is the fact that the dev animated several random walking animations but didn't animate the 1 sex scene the game has. I think the priorities are kinda backwards there, static images don't make for great sex scenes i have to say.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Dunno why everyone is assuming the gf cheated...but good game, good dialogues, interesting characters...just hope that the MC can "grow", keep up the good work guys ;)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Dunno why everyone is assuming the gf cheated...but good game, good dialogues, interesting characters...just hope that the MC can "grow", keep up the good work guys ;)
She may not have cheated, but she's pretty checked out of the relationship at the moment, either way. Ignoring his calls and posting stuff like that on her social media's not exactly sensitive gf of the year material. (Not saying she doesn't have reason to be pissed either, but it doesn't seem like she's handling it well.)

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
She may not have cheated, but she's pretty checked out of the relationship at the moment, either way. Ignoring his calls and posting stuff like that on her social media's not exactly sensitive gf of the year material. (Not saying she doesn't have reason to be pissed either, but it doesn't seem like she's handling it well.)
True! but all I'm saying is before closing a chapter in a relationship we need to talk face to face...not just go like "ok she posted that photo and ghosted me then I'm gonna go fuck every girl I can"...and that's what I meant by "I hope the MC can "grow" "...communication is key...I'm not defending the gf...she looks sus as fuck (and she's not my favorite girl personally)...but you can't be certain she cheated and the relationship is over until a face to face talk

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
True! but all I'm saying is before closing a chapter in a relationship we need to talk face to face...not just go like "ok she posted that photo and ghosted me then I'm gonna go fuck every girl I can"...and that's what I meant by "I hope the MC can "grow" "...communication is key...I'm not defending the gf...she looks sus as fuck (and she's not my favorite girl personally)...but you can't be certain she cheated and the relationship is over until a face to face talk
Eh, I'd argue for abandonment personally. He's not really able to go there and she's not willing to come to him. Relationship DOA.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Eh, I'd argue for abandonment personally. He's not really able to go there and she's not willing to come to him. Relationship DOA.
"he's not able to go there" is actually a choice he made, he might as well be the one who abandoned the relationship, I will take a day or two to go face the bitch face to face if i was in his shoes lol...well that's just my opinion and I respect yours

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
In the script file she has her own points variable, so I wouldn't close that door completely.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
In the script file she has her own points variable, so I wouldn't close that door completely.
Oh, I'm certain she's gonna show up again. I'm also sure she's gonna have an explanation. Maybe it'll even be a good one. I'm really only talking about how MC behaves now and whether it's justified or not.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Last Call [v0.2.1] [Thunderline Studios] (583 MB rar pc source)
144 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced images/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I loved, even more than the previous one. The story goes along nicely, it still has the country feeling to it, and it's still quality. There's three small things though I'd like to address.

The sex scenes are still quite lacking, I don't need any big animations for them to be enjoyable, but more renders of it would be better imo. The second one had like 4-5-6 renders to it.

I feel like the Kelly Jo thing was addressed too early. I get the idea behind it, to make it clear and not to generate needless drama, but it still could've waited one or two updates.

I feel that we desperately need a choice where we can tell Annie to put a fucking silencer on her mouth. Her blabbing out everything to everyone is kinda annoying and the MC just rolling along with it as well.

Ps.: That Morgan convo was quite funny. It felt like the devs put the arguments from both sides into her mouth, but still unwilling to take a stance on it other than that.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
thanks for continuing the story. I really liked the first part so I know I will like this. Thanks for the share

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Nice update, the game seems really promising
I wonder how things will develop with Kelly Jo, all the girls are great but she's my favourite char, i love milfs
also good that they already address that she wants to fuck around, at least to avoid generate pointless drama

Reactions: DrPoods
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes