4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The dev is clearly talented, the writing is good, the characters feels alive, and the renders are great. But at this point of the story, i don't really like any of the female characters, unfortunately. The girlfriend that ghosts you, the milf that uses you as a boy toy to be discarded (I've actually turned her down in my first play through, and she still needed to let me know she was going for other targets, for some reason), the waitress that at times is adorable and at times too annoying and gossips too much, the waaay too curvy (for my tastes, anyway) girl from out of town.... and that's it, right? Too bad for me, really.

Well, I'll give this another shot in some months, maybe they'll appeal to me more at that point.

Edit: Forgot to mention a thing that is actually a rarity among adult games, the other male characters are likable, albeit flawed. And i appreciate that.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really enjoying the game, the writing and characters are great. However, could we have some time pass before the MC is expected to fuck every woman in town? I mean he just had his heart broken and I know some people go fuck like bunnies when that happens. But others shut down and don't do a thing. It would be great if either option was a viable possibility without the MC being harassed by everyone for not being a horndog.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The MC talks and behaves like a big wuss... or a submissive... I wish he had more charisma/gravitas on him... Suffering from "Nice Guy" syndrome even the girls take pity at his pathetic attitude like "Aww your such a nice guy I am sure you will find someone!" LOL.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The dev is clearly talented, the writing is good, the characters feels alive, and the renders are great. But at this point of the story, i don't really like any of the female characters, unfortunately. The girlfriend that ghosts you, the milf that uses you as a boy toy to be discarded (I've actually turned her down in my first play through, and she still needed to let me know she was going for other targets, for some reason), the waitress that at times is adorable and at times too annoying and gossips too much, the waaay too curvy (for my tastes, anyway) girl from out of town.... and that's it, right? Too bad for me, really.

Well, I'll give this another shot in some months, maybe they'll appeal to me more at that point.

Edit: Forgot to mention a thing that is actually a rarity among adult games, the other male characters are likable, albeit flawed. And i appreciate that.
I like Morgan in terms of looks but other than that I am right there with you. Too many blondes for my taste. I'd like to see some time pass before the MC is out banging chicks. Dude just had his heard broken. Girlfriend is a bitch, the milf is probably fucking everyone, Annie gossips way too much & is too young to drink (and in my state wouldn't be allowed to work in a bar), and Morgan though I find her cute is too much too soon. You don't get over a multi-year relationship in one night of drinking.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The MC talks and behaves like a big wuss... or a submissive... I wish he had more charisma/gravitas on him... Suffering from "Nice Guy" syndrome even the girls take pity at his pathetic attitude like "Aww your such a nice guy I am sure you will find someone!" LOL.
Right? All the other characters have so much personality it is coming out of their ass. The MC needs a lot more depth.

Aug 26, 2018
Im liking the story so far. It has me actually reading to find out what happens.
/crossing fingers for Uncle Max to make it

/tears up

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Like the story but it's the first game ever that i've been rejecting all the girls.. 1 more annoying than the other.. the old slutty milf, the chubby, talkative & annoying girl & the cheerful girl that like to tease old farts & will probably stab you in the back the first chance she get... Lets got back to the GF

Reactions: MrFriendly

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
God, I loved this update!
The ladies are really something, and for once their personalities match their ages.
I loved how Kelly Jo kept her relationship with MC simple and straightforward, but still warm.
Morgan will probably be lots of fun in future updates. With such a gorgeous figure, I can only hope that she's adventurous in a good way...
I doubt Ellie will be a LI since she's married and has kids. It probably would cause too much drama. Still, she's really attractive.
The only one I don't expect to pursue is Annie, even though she's cute, coz she's too young for my tastes.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have a feeling that when you go to the club with McShorty you are gonna meet your "girlfriend" there.
I doubt it, they are supposed to states away from each other from what I got, or at least have a massive distance, otherwise them meeting frequently could've been easily doable.

Really enjoying the game, the writing and characters are great. However, could we have some time pass before the MC is expected to fuck every woman in town? I mean he just had his heart broken and I know some people go fuck like bunnies when that happens. But others shut down and don't do a thing. It would be great if either option was a viable possibility without the MC being harassed by everyone for not being a horndog.
You can pretty much refuse every girl if you want your MC pondering about her ex, but others have their own characteristics, like the old dudes mostly being fuckboys, so expecting them not to "harass" the MC for not a horndog is unrealistic.

Reactions: eddie987

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
When I see an "Animated" tag... Then I expect the sex scenes to be animated... But NO, yet again a BS tag, for something thats not there... Either you animate the sex scenes or you don't.. It's that simple... But some devs think animating eye lashes is good enough to get a tag.... Pffff... Delete and moving on...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
not really, hopefully they will add more NTR content.
for you, not for me (i dont like ntr)
what i dont really understand is how come they say they wont add ntr yet they keep hinting at it with Kelly Jo and GF.... not really a good way for devs to do if they really want support (a dev should always be honest about the content they will make).

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
good update...just hope that the MC will grow and act like a man...like young Max...it still feels like he's acting like a weak teenager...no charisma, no strong personality...which is fine if his character gonna grow later...please dev/devs...give some love to the MC's character growth

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I doubt it, they are supposed to states away from each other from what I got, or at least have a massive distance, otherwise them meeting frequently could've been easily doable.

You can pretty much refuse every girl if you want your MC pondering about her ex, but others have their own characteristics, like the old dudes mostly being fuckboys, so expecting them not to "harass" the MC for not a horndog is unrealistic.
It's not that I want the MC to be hung up on his ex, I just want him to actually have longer than one night of mourning before he sticks his dick in strange. He was in a multi-year relationship with someone, moved into an apartment with her, etc. That should be a lot to process especially when all he has for "closure" is a few pictures and her lack of communication. If I was him I'd be freaking out about all my belongings sitting in an apartment that my ex-girlfriend is fucking someone else in. At this point in the game the MC is still considering the possibility of finishing his degree so every woman in town would only be a fling, in addition it seems Morgan is only there for a short visit so she will be leaving anyway (so that is another potential breakup). Annie seems more like she has daddy issues and would fuck Max or Bud before she'd go for the MC. Besides, as I said she is too much of a gossip.

Anyway, my point is I would like to see the character continuing to process the break up. Yes, maybe being a tiny bit mopey that he was being cheated on and his long term relationship ended (Not a lot but something more than one night of drinking). I turned down Morgan's invite to a club (I thought we were in the middle of nowhere) but am required to go with her anyway. I know this is an adult game and that means there will be tons of fucking or potential to fuck, however as I really like the writing of the game I would like to see it explore more of the emotions the MC must be dealing with right now. He is too much of a blank slate.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
for you, not for me (i dont like ntr)
what i dont really understand is how come they say they wont add ntr yet they keep hinting at it with Kelly Jo and GF.... not really a good way for devs to do if they really want support (a dev should always be honest about the content they will make).
I took it this way: the Milf is a fling only and the GF's cheating is a plot point for him to move on from. I hope we at no point continue a relationship with the cheater as that would make it NTR (in my mind) and I don't like that at all.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes