4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The MC left Fiona.
wrong, they never break up.
KJ is openly casual with the MC
she is a heroine and possible romanceable character in the game, so it goes on the list and definition of it, also you can start some kind of relationship with her (even if only sex so far that doenst mean one of them cant develop feelings for each other), you even have the choices in the game to tell Kelly you like her and that you may want to start going steady with her when she ask you that question, so before trying to sarcasm or be a smartypants have your facts right atleast... ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
oh yeah, im a fragile mind that have been a mod tag in vndb for about 11 years now (around 1200 vns tagged when there is only one other guy that have tagged more vns than me) but what do i know? :LOL: (y)
I have to say, if Kelly Jo does hook up with other guys, that is NOT NTR (Netorare), she doesn't belong to MC, they're not dating, they're just having sex casually. Remember, she's a married woman who cheats on her husband, looking for some fun and excitement.
And as for the girlfriend, well, it has never been confirmed that she is now hooking up with some other guy.
Yes, that picture MC's friend sent to him does look bad, especially under the circumstances, and it's understandable why MC (and the player) could come to the conclusion that's she's cheating, but it hasn't been confirmed that she actually has cheated.
For all we know the guy in the picture kissing her on the cheek is just a very dear and close friend to her and that's all, or maybe she is cheating on MC with him, since she didn't look even the least bit worried that what if MC would see that picture and draw conclusions. Point being, we don't know :p

But yeah, due to lack of evidence of whether girlfriend is cheating or not, and because MC and Kelly Jo only casually have sex and nothing more, none of this is Netorare, not by a long shot.

Jun 1, 2017
I asked the dev about all the hintings of gf cheating (netorare) and this is the reply i got.... so i guess i will be putting this on ignore from now on. Kind of funny that he thinks cheating is not netorare per se... :LOL:

you keep hinting ntr even though you said somewhere in discord you will not add that in the game, First the GF thing and now Kelly Jo saying she will be fucking other guys? why dont you be honest for once and tell us if this will be a thing so we pass on the game or atleast know what we can expect?

Under no circumstances will this game ever contain scenes where you are forced to watch any of the girls sleep with anyone other than the main character. We are crafting a story on realistic possibilities in regards to your relationship with your girlfriend and how things pan out. Kelly Jo is created very similarly. Cougars do not bang the same guy day in and day out. Again, you will never find scenes of her with anyone else in the game, but that doesn't mean it won't contain dialogue suggestions. The unfortunate fact is everyone has their own definition of NTR. And no matter what way people want to slice it, none of what we have done or will do is actually NTR, no matter how badly people think it is. Cheating is not NTR. A women rejecting you for someone else isn't NTR. You are more than welcome to disagree with this and by no means will we ask that you see it the way described above. If you choose to no longer follow the story, we wish you the best and thank you for playing as long as you did.
Yeah i agree with the dev, you probably need to learn exactly what the NTR means, about definition search the Wiki, maybe can it help you? ah and yes what amuses me the most is when something you do not like you emphasize the support, if it is not as you like the creator will never have supporters or almost nothing, oh man....

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But yeah, due to lack of evidence of whether girlfriend is cheating or not, and because MC and Kelly Jo only casually have sex and nothing more, none of this is Netorare, not by a long shot.
my dear eerie, but that exactly is where you are wrong, when you make in a game a LI or heroine that the mc will be able to romance or have a relationship in the future, it does fall in that category and fetish because you cant control the players, mcs feelings towards said character... if kelly did never show any interest in the mc and they did never fuck then you will be absolutely right, the problem is that you have choices in the game to tell her "you like her" and when she ask if you want to go steady or something serious " You can say that you want to". what does not fall in that category is if the heroines already have a determined relationship before we take control of the mc ;)

cynosural :LOL:

No, it's not enough if MC likes a girl, like in this case you can choose to tell Kelly Jo that you like her, that's not enough, she's very front about it that she's not looking for anything serious with MC or anyone else, if she was, she'd divorce her husband.
She just wants to have fun, that's all, so that is not NTR. It would be if the two were dating and behind MC's back she'd have sex with other men, but since she's open about it that she's not looking for anything serious and she's open about the possibility that she'll take other men home, it's not NTR or nothing. Kelly Jo and MC are just casual sex partners, that's it.

As for girlfriend, well, until someone tells MC that they have seen her have sex with someone else, or kiss or whatever, there's no NTR there either.
you are missing the point that she is/may be a "LI" or romanceable character , so she is not a "casual sex partner".;)
you can pm me if you want to debate more on this, better to drop this here since it will hinder the forum if this keep for too long, and while monroe is a fair mod we dont want to upset him xD

ps: Kelly Jo : She's a divorcee whose kids are out of the house.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have absolutely NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON :p but just in case somebody care, here is a definition of Netorare according to vndb.org

Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

This does not include relationships of heroines that are outside the route you follow. Explanation: Route 1 is for Heroine A, the protagonist is romantically involved with her. During that route, if she sleeps with other characters than the protagonist, it would be NTR. But during Route 2, which is about Heroine B, where the protagonist has no romantic relationship with Heroine A, her having sex with others wouldn't count as NTR.

HOWEVER, defines it simply as

It's a genre of adult manga or hentai. It should be defined as CHEATING/Unfaithful/Adultery.

It is too often INCORRECTLY defined as " ". However true readers of the genre know that cuckholding is just a sub-element and a fetish. A fetish where one likes to watch their significant other, (usually sexual) with another person.

In ( ) however the the a bf/gf/wife/husband Do Not have to make a appearance in the story whatsoever. They often Do Not Ever find out about the betrayal. In some the cheated on individual may in up in a situation where they are forced to watch there significant other cheat on them. To go slightly further. Some ntr is known as . This can also be defined as Cheating. Ecxept it's from the point of view of the individual stealing away the heart of someone already in a relationship. Once again the gf/bf/wife/husband never has to make a appearance in this type of story.

For the illiterate/ ;

is just Cheating NOT . The individual being cheated on may never find out or even be shown in the story.

A sub-element at best seldom/sometimes used, Cuckholding is a fetish. About an individual's desire/want to be cheated on by their significant other.
Netorare can be seen daytime soap operas. Whenever someone cheats on somebody.
You'll probably never see in a daytime soap opera. can even be mutually desired in relationship.

KEY DIFFERENCES:. Is it simply cheating (urbandictionary)? or is the depiction of the act being communicated to the player necessary (vndb)? What about the relationship status: any potential romance interest (vndb) or established relationship (urban dictionary)?

Maybe it would be nice to establish what you guys think it is NTR. Having said that. DISCUSS!!:p

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
my dear eerie, but that exactly is where you are wrong, when you make in a game a LI or heroine that the mc will be able to romance or have a relationship in the future, it does fall in that category and fetish because you cant control the players, mcs feelings towards said character... if kelly did never show any interest in the mc and they did never fuck you will absolute be right, the problem is that you have choices in the game to tell her "you like her" and when she ask if you want to go steady or something serious " You can say that you want to". what does not fall in that category if the heroines already have a determined relationship before we take control of the mc ;)
No, it's not enough if MC likes a girl, like in this case you can choose to tell Kelly Jo that you like her, that's not enough, she's very front about it that she's not looking for anything serious with MC or anyone else, if she was, she'd divorce her husband.
She just wants to have fun, that's all, so that is not NTR. It would be if the two were dating and behind MC's back she'd have sex with other men, but since she's open about it that she's not looking for anything serious and she's open about the possibility that she'll take other men home, it's not NTR or nothing. Kelly Jo and MC are just casual sex partners, that's it.

As for girlfriend, well, until someone tells MC that they have seen her have sex with someone else, or kiss or whatever, there's no NTR there either.

We can only talk about NTR if and when MC starts an actual relationship with a girl, and then she hooks up with other girls, but not before then.
A girl being a possible love interest doesn't qualify. Otherwise it would be the same as me saying I have a crush on some girl I've never even met, but her banging some other dude is NTR :p

Reactions: Aelth

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
From what it sounds like the MC can show romantic interest to Kelly Jo when she asks. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, I have not played the update yet. Just guessing from what I've read so far. So if you do show romantic interest and she ends up fucking someone else after the fact and just mentions it to the MC, then I believe that's NTR to me personally. I think it just depends on someone's comfort level. I could totally be wrong but that's ok. Well, at least Annie and Morgan are still viable for now lol. Sucks, because Kelly Jo is a goddamn perfect MILF.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
From what it sounds like the MC can show romantic interest to Kelly Jo when she asks. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, I have not played the update yet. Just guessing from what I've read so far. So if you do show romantic interest and she ends up fucking someone else after the fact and just mentions it to the MC, then I believe that's NTR to me personally. I think it just depends on someone's comfort level. I could totally be wrong but that's ok. Well, at least Annie and Morgan are still viable for now lol. Sucks, because Kelly Jo is a goddamn perfect MILF.
You can express interest in her. You even collect a point for her if you do, but she basically says sorry, just interested in keeping it casual for now. (Although, I think the point could mean she might be more available at a later point in the game. We'll see.).

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you about this being a legit NTR situation though. They are fucking, but have explicitly agreed that it isn't even serious let along exclusive. MC's interest is not enough. Plus, Dev has promised to never show her actually fucking somebody else. No NTR. At best, NTR-adjacent, but MC has absolutely no claim on her. She was always kind of telegraphed to be a casual hookup kind of person from the beginning. You had to know what you were getting into when you took her home the first time. If you want to pursue her that way, I'm expecting you are going to have to "tame" her, and that doesn't happen quickly.

Btw, by doing it this way, KJ has set herself up to be disappointed later when she wants MC to take her home, but he's already ga-ga for one of the other girls. It goes both ways.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You can express interest in her. You even collect a point for her if you do, but she basically says sorry, just interested in keeping it casual for now. (Although, I think the point could mean she might be more available at a later point in the game. We'll see.).

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you about this being a legit NTR situation though. They are fucking, but have explicitly agreed that it isn't even serious let along exclusive. MC's interest is not enough. Plus, Dev has promised to never show her actually fucking somebody else. No NTR. At best, NTR-adjacent, but MC has absolutely no claim on her. She was always kind of telegraphed to be a casual hookup kind of person from the beginning. You had to know what you were getting into when you took her home the first time. If you want to pursue her that way, I'm expecting you are going to have to "tame" her, and that doesn't happen quickly.

Btw, by doing it this way, KJ has set herself up to be disappointed later when she wants MC to take her home, but he's already ga-ga for one of the other girls. It goes both ways.
I get that, no worries. I am not 100% sure of the exact situation as I don't have time to play the game right now. But I totally get where you're coming from.

Reactions: Glooskabe

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
The dev is absolutely correct in their response. That being said...no matter what you do around here....fragile minds will immediately point to NTR no matter what unless the MC is literally drowning in female characters and there are zero male characters in the game....the degree of which can be up for debate.

Story lines and character conflict are not for everyone. Go find a meet and fuck sandbox.
Cheating is NTR. Netorare is the Japanese term for getting cucked. The game just isn't "a" netorare, since the focus point is on the protagonist's rebound, and the players aren't exposed to any romantic development between the protagonist and his ex-girlfriend. If she was actually a heroine, and there was enough development for the players to care about her, then the game would be a netorare. Of course, this is subjective, so maybe the brief period in which you think you have a girlfriend, and then find out you don't, is enough for some people to feel like it's ntr. I doubt it has anything to do with them being "fragile", just either more immersed in the game or more oblivious about its premise before they started playing it.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes