4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Ok, so from what I have read on this forum the MC is a fucking beta loser, but I am still willing to give the VN a shot. I do have a question though, are we forced to have sex with the slut(Kelly Jo, I think is her name) or can we ignore her altogether? Because having to deal with another loser MC and being forced into sex/relationships I have zero interest in is a hard pass for me.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Ok, so from what I have read on this forum the MC is a fucking beta loser, but I am still willing to give the VN a shot. I do have a question though, are we forced to have sex with the slut(Kelly Jo, I think is her name) or can we ignore her altogether? Because having to deal with another loser MC and being forced into sex/relationships I have zero interest in is a hard pass for me.
You don't have to have sex with her if you don't want.

Dec 29, 2018
Well, shit.

Kelly Jo was my favourite, even though I had been a bit worried that she was just using us for a quick fling. Oh well, at least she had the decency to be upfront about it as soon as she suspected that we might want something more from her. I really could've done without all the insinuations about all the other guys she was sleeping around with.

The first episode made it seem as if she had been married until recently, and she clearly wasn't happy about being reminded about her husband. So I had expected to hear that she had dumped him for cheating on her. But with her now saying that a lot of people in town are calling her a skank, I'm wondering if it was the other way around.

Whatever the case may be, I'm out. I have no interest in taking a number and waiting in line behind all the other guys in town. All of my eggs are now in Morgan's basket, so if the bottom falls out of that one too it'll be the end of line for me. Which is a distinct possibility considering how evasive she was about her past and her reason for staying with her aunt. I can only assume that there's a bunch more drama headed our way on that path.

The first update left me feeling excited for the future, and this second one had the exact opposite effect.

Rituf

May 4, 2017
I really liked the first update of the game, however, in this episode with everything in relation to the MC still behaving like a beta and Kelly Jo not being an option for me anymore, the enthusiasm with the next update decreased a little. The only one that remains interesting is Morgan

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I keep wondering how people are saying Kelly Jo won't be an option. It's UPDATE NUMBER 2.

Just because that's how she feels now is not how the story will shake out. Freaking people thinking it's the end of the road already.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I keep wondering how people are saying Kelly Jo won't be an option. It's UPDATE NUMBER 2.

Just because that's how she feels now is not how the story will shake out. Freaking people thinking it's the end of the road already.
She is a slut plain and simple, so for me she is not even remotely an option, not now not in the future. She is not loyal and thinking she will be loyal to you is the dumbest thing I have seen. Those that don't care that she is a slut haven't wrote her off.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Ok so after playing the latest update, I am on the same page with some people about Kelly. I liked her at first, now... wow, what a shit show waiting to happen. Even if there is a future with her in it, it will personally feel really forced. Kind of want to start over and not deal with that shit lol. Annie is still annoying, but whatever, not like there's a lot of options right now. Morgan is hands down the best option. She is actually funny, witty, and an all-around decent character. MC could also drop his balls sooner than later as well. He seems like a 14 year old who has just been introduced to the world of girls and sex. He had a gf, so he should be able to decipher hints and whatnot.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I think the problem is that some people saw Kelly Jo as a casual hook up (Like I did) so they don´t care what she does with anybody else, but I can see that if someone was interested in her in a more romantic way, this situation would be annoying AF.

Last edited:

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Kelly still talks to the MC as if they slept together the night of the event even though I didn't touch her I swear lol please fix that...I was like "thirsty hoe! why are you telling me this"

Reactions: MrFriendly

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I think the problem is that some people saw Kelly Jo like a casual hook up (Like I did) so they don´t care what she does with anybody else, but I can see that if someone was interested in her in a more romantic way, this situation would be annoying AF.
Some people lack empathy and understanding, they just hold their heads high looking down on others. Your opinion is more mature and even if you don't understand what others feel at least you acknowledge it.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I asked the dev about all the hintings of gf cheating (netorare) and this is the reply i got.... so i guess i will be putting this on ignore from now on. Kind of funny that he thinks cheating is not netorare per se... :LOL:

you keep hinting ntr even though you said somewhere in discord you will not add that in the game, First the GF thing and now Kelly Jo saying she will be fucking other guys? why dont you be honest for once and tell us if this will be a thing so we pass on the game or atleast know what we can expect?

Under no circumstances will this game ever contain scenes where you are forced to watch any of the girls sleep with anyone other than the main character. We are crafting a story on realistic possibilities in regards to your relationship with your girlfriend and how things pan out. Kelly Jo is created very similarly. Cougars do not bang the same guy day in and day out. Again, you will never find scenes of her with anyone else in the game, but that doesn't mean it won't contain dialogue suggestions. The unfortunate fact is everyone has their own definition of NTR. And no matter what way people want to slice it, none of what we have done or will do is actually NTR, no matter how badly people think it is. Cheating is not NTR. A women rejecting you for someone else isn't NTR. You are more than welcome to disagree with this and by no means will we ask that you see it the way described above. If you choose to no longer follow the story, we wish you the best and thank you for playing as long as you did.
Dev should put this on his patreon, would be cowardly if he doesn't incase a significant number of MILF Lovers withdraw support.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I am still under the impression eventually the other shoe is gonna drop and we're gonna find out that guy kissing her was her gay cousin who went to some party with her.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Zero919

May 2, 2017
honestly... I only played for Kelly Jo.
But now I don't even know... :(
I'll wait for episode 3 and then everything will be 100% clear (I hope).
and on expense GF not think that she's cheating, simply tries to to withdraw MC from themselves and awaits to he arrived back after seeing the photo, and the other guy with pictures of the perhaps her friend or brother or still someone whom she asked for help.

Reactions: queeg500

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
That moment when you find out Ellie is married and isn't going to be an option.... not gonna lie, I was waiting for my shot. By far the hottest girl introduced at this point, to me anyways.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I can't be the only one that gets this, even with two numbers reversed....
There's a business in my area that uses that number... I guess they figured it would be easy to remember thanks to the song. Problem is the majority of people who are alive... weren't when that song was a thing. lol

Reactions: Darkness65

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know if we will be getting any more love interests or have we seen them all? I am hoping for more because I don't like any of the current ones.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes