4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok first of all I started the game only yesterday and damm this is good. The story and characters are very very good and i enjoyed playing it a lot. I find that people underestimate the value of a good story and character development in games like this. The journey through the game is what makes the ending satisfactory. You feel involved in the game and the decisions. Cant wait to play the next update.

How long does this game usually get updated?

Only thing i would suggest is more side characters. It is a bar in a small town after all. No need for those characters to be relevant to the story. They would be just enhancement. Like the waitress for example. She is definitely not essential to the story but does add flavour and depth to the uncle character. Shows how much their lives are entangled in the small town and how well regarded he is in the community.

My only negative is the MC himself. Not the character but the model. Definitely chance for improvement in comparison to the other character models. But if it was a deliberate choice from the Dev then I suppose I need to accept it.

Reactions: arms99

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Kelly Jo getting my hopes up she really is something else but damn the MC is having it tough she doesn't want anything serious which sucks I was hoping she would be all for that. Then you have the ex who I still think has staged that photo on the back of his mind and the whole situation with Max whilst trying to run the bar it's a lot for the MC to take in right now.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
for you, not for me (i dont like ntr)
what i dont really understand is how come they say they wont add ntr yet they keep hinting at it with Kelly Jo and GF.... not really a good way for devs to do if they really want support (a dev should always be honest about the content they will make).
You're not in a relationship with Keely Jo so NTR doesn't apply here and the GF is not your GF anymore so same thing applies. There is literally no NTR in the game

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
MC and the GF arent broken up.
That depends, the sign shows she is either trying to get you jealous by playing you or that she has already moved on without telling you open and squarely. In first case there is no NTR but you would be best off to run like hell yourself, in second case it is cheating for sure, but you lost her heart long ago. Whether you still love her or not.

It becomes NTR for me if you are in a loving existing (not past) relationship (or are seriously telegraphed to get into a romantic relationship or there is a family relationship) and those NTR memes like turned into a mindless slut by assholes also turn up.

Reactions: Wugga
Jun 4, 2017
you can choose to tell Kelly Jo that you like her, that's not enough, she's very front about it that she's not looking for anything serious with MC or anyone else, if she was, she'd divorce her husband.
Eerie Entity, I don't know where you got that, but (as others have already tried to tell you) she's already divorced. As far as I can tell, she was faithful when she was married.

Reactions: Wugga

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
As I always say, everybody talking about NTR should be banned RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

Reason: 99,99999999% they're talking about nonsense.

Their utter nonsense:

- there's a dick in the game which does not belong to the MC, so NTR!!!!!!!!!!!

- there's a female character who does not crave for the MC's penis, therefore NTR!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad:

So, please mods, I'm begging you: please delete anyone's post mentioning the NTR word in this thread.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I always say, everybody talking about NTR should be banned RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

Reason: 99,99999999% they're talking about nonsense.

Their utter nonsense:

- there's a dick in the game which does not belong to the MC, so NTR!!!!!!!!!!!

- there's a female character who does not crave for the MC's penis, therefore NTR!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad:

So, please mods, I'm begging you: please delete anyone's post mentioning the NTR word in this thread.
People are entitled to their opinion, whether they agree with you or me for that matter. If you do not like that opinion, put them on ignore list.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol MC has been gone for 1 month, 2 weeks longer than what was planned.
Well that is the feeling she gives to me either of those two I mentioned earlier, especially cause of that. Now your read of that info can be different of mine ofc.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
i can understand you might be done with all the anti ntr and pro ntr whining there is on the forum from people whose unique goal is to create flame, but banning everyone who even mentions the word maybe while expressing their opinion or making a simple argument whithout flaming is just moronic
if it rubs you the wrong way that much there's the ignore button

Well that is the feeling she gives to me either of those two I mentioned earlier, especially cause of that. Now your read of that info can be different of mine ofc.
even if it was a play to make mc jealous, seeing that after she ignored his messages and calls for two weeks straight without even trying to discuss it first would put everyone who isn't a total pushover right on the opposite road, i know that i'd be totally done with her :LUL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think there will be more romance options or at least maybe some type of relationships.

A couple attractive females were given names. There was a red headed Robyn I think, and one of the trivia night ladies was Aisha. Seems weird to give names/faces to characters if they won't matter in the future.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I think there will be more romance options or at least maybe some type of relationships.

A couple attractive females were given names. There was a red headed Robyn I think, and one of the trivia night ladies was Aisha. Seems weird to give names/faces to characters if they won't matter in the future.
I mean it's a story set around a bar in a small town. You need a regular cast of revolving characters coming in and out. Even if they aren't romantic interests they can be secondary characters to add atmosphere to the scenes.

Reactions: msleomac and Abhai

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Great game so far, but it seems that now we are left with only 2 choices. Morgan is very fun to be around and we are bound to start something with her very soon, but Annie is just SO adorable. And don't get me started on those eyes... I really can't wait for her to become a solid option, because right now the amount of interaction with her is CRIMINALLY low. What was really cool to see is the friendship between the girls. Maybe, just maybe there is a chance for 3-way relationship? ;)

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Great game so far, but it seems that now we are left with only 2 choices. Morgan is very fun to be around and we are bound to start something with her very soon, but Annie is just SO adorable. And don't get me started on those eyes... I really can't wait for her to become a solid option, because right now the amount of interaction with her is CRIMINALLY low. What was really cool to see is the friendship between the girls. Maybe, just maybe there is a chance for 3-way relationship? ;)
You do realize the MC is not charming or charismatic in any way and is still waiting on his balls to drop, there is no way in hell he could pull off being in a 3-way relationship and it be even remotely believable. I hope if the DEV does add something like that it will be an option, I am tired of all the women in every game being Bi that shit is getting old real fast.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You do realize the MC is not charming or charismatic in any way and is still waiting on his balls to drop, there is no way in hell he could pull off being in a 3-way relationship and it be even remotely believable. I hope if the DEV does add something like that it will be an option, I am tired of all the women in every game being Bi that shit is getting old real fast.
At this stage in his development, if he manages a threesome I will eat my fuckin' shoe. In the first release, I understood why he is the way he is (in a relationship, then gets heartbroken and is grieving), but now, it's like "Come on, man. Get out there, girls are flirting with you, what are you doing?!" It's almost self-aware because all of the side characters are pretty much saying the same thing lol.

Reactions: Rituf and msleomac
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes